PERFECT TWO ☀ 08

PARK TAEHYUNG

° ° ° ° °
Everything is dark... Everything is black... I can't move neither of my arms nor legs.

The loud bang coming from a gun is still in my head and it made me open my eyes.

° ° ° ° °

I sit up and I met the white wall before me .Sweat dripping down from my face to my body. Breathing heavily as I remember everything what happened to me.

Then, I groan loudly because of great pain in my abdominal and I pull up my hospital clothes and see bandages covering it. Slowly by slowly my wounded abdominal starts to bleed once again.

"Goddamn it!" I cussed inaudible. I put back down my clothes and lower my head.

"Guess, I'm partially bedridden as of now..." I said in defeat. The door opened and it's Fourth who arrived, who's shocked and surprised.

"Taehyung?! Why are you sitting up?" He rush to me and make me lay down again. "You need to lay down or else the pressure will trigger your wounded abdomi..." He didn't finish his sentence when he see it already happened.

He sighs. "I went to the bathroom to do my business and this is going to greet me once I came back? Man... You really need to learn how to take care of yourself or you'll die because of unintentional suicide." He lectured.

"I'll call the doctor and please... Please, Axciel... Don't. You. Ever. Move. While I am out." He added and left.

Chuckling silently. "Since when did he got so overprotective?"

"I think I should thank him later..." I mumbled and close my eyes. Humming while waiting for them and few minutes after Fourth arrive once again with my doctor and some of the TWICE members.

After the doctor change the bandages covering my abdominal and other wounded parts, he immediately went with checking me.

"Can you see well, Mr. Park?" I nodded. "Hear?" I nodded once again. "Other painful parts?" I shook my head.

He smiles and took off his glasses. "Mr. Park is still recovering and I recommend to lessen the numbers of people who will visit him to avoid stress. Make sure he is taking his pain killers and he's eating nutritious foods. Don't make him do tremendous works for at least a month and a half. So far, he's good..."

"If he's experiencing vomit in the next days or other ill conditions, please contact us." He added.

Fourth and the others nodded and the doctor excused himself and left. I groan loudly which made them confuse.

"That son of a bitch better enjoy his days before I got myself fully recover and then, I will personally going to haunt him down myself!" I said out in frustration and of course I am speaking English.