PERFECT TWO ☀ 06

PARK TAEHYUNG

----- ----- ----- ----- -----

"1,2,3. Twice, twice. Hwaiting!" The TWICE members cheers. I'm staying in the corner and I'm just waiting for the signal from my sunbae managers.

Well, its nearly time for the girls to go up stage and meets their fans which they call ONCE. "Hey Taehyung-ah."

I look up and it was Sadness Noona. "Everything's alright? You know what to so there right?"

"Yup, everything's cool, Noona. About the fan sign of course I know. All I have to do is to be in there side and help them if they needed. Also, I have to guide the fans, right?" I recall perfectly.

She nodded at me. "No wonder you are JYP PD-nim's nephew. You got something that other people failed to saw." I am confuse of Noona said.

Before I could say anything, she already left. No where to be found. Well, she's mysterious sometimes.

"Taehyung Oppa!" The girls waves their hands to me and I smile. I held my hand and slightly wave. I failed to notice Dahyun's phone camera pointed at me.

"Gosh they are driving me insane with this kind of things." I murmurs.

•°• •°• •°• •°• •°•

"Let's welcome Korea's national girl group... TWICE!!" After the emcee called them out. They one by one went out from the backstage.

The crowds cheer are getting more louder and louder. Especially when they start performing TT and SIGNAL. After those performances they started introduce themselves.

"1,2,3. Hello! We are TWICE!" They all greet the fans that are getting more and more crazy about them.

"Annyeong! Jihyo imnida!"

"Annyeong ONCE! Sana imnida!"

"Jeongyeon imnida!"

"Annyeong. TWICE's baby cub, Chaeyoung imnida!"

"Annyeong. Tzuyu imnida!"

"TWICE's black swan, Mina imnida!"

"Momoring imnida!"

"ONCE! Annyeong. Dahyun imnida!!"

"Annyeong everyone! Nayeon imnida."

While Nayeon was introducing herself, even when she's holding the microphone the fans cheers and yells doubled up.

"Looks like she got another side of her that she doesn't show to me." I said out loud.

Jihyo being the leader explained the purpose of the fan meeting and the time they are about to start signing. The manager sunbae and I went to the stage to assist them.

Some of the girls see me so, they are sending me finger hearts, hand signals and waves. I just smile and wave back to them like earlier.

My sunbaenim manager like Sadness noona and Pinky hyung are so far away from me and the member I am assisting is no other than the bunny herself, Im Nayeon.

She's actually third to the last along with Momo and Jeongyeon.

"Oppa! You are here to help us?" Momo asks and I nod.

"I'm assisting you and the others just in case you need something."

Then the first ONCE is already in front of Momo that we three didn't expected it because we are busy chatting to each other.

Truth to be told, this is my first time being in a fan meet and I know the managers are just going to support the idols in case they need anything but hearing the fans getting too much excited is also too much for me too handle.