PERFECT TWO ☀ 04

Park Taehyung

----- ----- ----- ----- -----

"I'm glad you are able to get here, Taehyung. Nervous, I guess?" He smiled and I just humbly shook my head.

"Wooh! I like your courage and bravery but let's see if you can still maintain it with their playfulness and all." Uncle said. "I assumed that they told you their names and that they are your sunbaenims." I nodded.

"Except of what group they are managing..." I added.

"Right, about that... I want you to find it out by yourself. Try guessing it and I'm sure you'll be surprise by the time you find it out and it'll be the same for them if they see you." Uncle chuckled. "Pinky manager-nim, did you told them about their new manager?"

Pinky hyung shook his head. "Great! Then please lead Taehyung to them. I wish you luck, my dear nephew." Uncle waved and the three of us bowed. We left his office and went to their practice room.

I wonder who they are... Well, he told me to guess. Let's see who are the idol groups of JYP...

Got7...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
MissA...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
StrayKids...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Wait a minute? TWICE? Aren't they're the ones I met yesterday? And sunbaenims did mentioned how many members are in the group and they're the only one who's... Damn freaking luck. I'm doomed.

"Taehyung ssi, we're here." Sadness Noona said and I'm not really prepared at all to meet them formally! "Oh! Before we go inside." She took out a mask and handed it to me.

"Wear this, 'kay?" I nodded and still confused. We entered the room and I saw them dancing and I am amazed by their synchronization, coordination and teamwork.

They all stopped dancing by the time they saw sunbaenim by the mirror. "Annyeong, manager-nims!" They greeted and bowed 45° to us well to them to be more specified.

"Annyeong, everyone. Me and your Pinky Oppa had a big announcement to make!" Sadness noona said.

Then, one of them raised their hand. "Are you and Oppa are going to get married?" The short haired girl said and they started teasing my two sunbaenims.

Now, I understand why they all said that they're different. They're more like unknown human species because of their behavior!

"Okay, okay, Jeongyeon ssi, enough of the jokes and we're not for how many times do I have to say it to you." She sighed. "Well, we are here to introduce to you your newest manager! Please treat him like how you guys treat us and make him comfortable, okay?"

"Sadness Unnie, why is he wearing a mask? Is he sick?" Someone from them asked.

Sadness Noona shook her head. "He's not sick, Sana ssi. Me and your Pinky Oppa decided to test you nine. You see, you all are going to guess his identity and I'm pretty confident that you can guess it and of course there will be a prize which will be reveal later."

"Jinja?!" They all said. Then, someone from them raise her hand and it was their leader, I think its Jihyo ssi.

"All we have to do is to guess his identity?" And the two mischievous managers nodded.

"You guys have twenty minutes to identify his identity. You can talk to him and let him answer your questions. I'll give you a hint about him..." Pinky hyung said. "He's a full Korean but he lived mostly of his life in other foreign country and he just arrived yesterday."

"Can we have a more simplified hint, Oppa?" A girl who's skin is as white as a tofu said.

"Nope can do, Dahyun ssi. So your twenty minutes starts... Now!" And they ran to me and bombarding me all of their questions.