Chapter 6

A/N Short update but the most important chapter as of now. Hope you enjoy it!

_________________________

*SAME TIME NUNG HINDI NASUNDO NI LISA SI JENNIE FOR LUNCH.

Lisa POV

I was about to get ready para sunduin si Jen to take some lunch when Tzuyu, my secretary came in.

"Miss nasa line po si madam chit"

"sige pakitransfer na lang" - I said and grab the telephone.

"Yes mom?

"I want you to fetch her"

"okay later maybe? I have to fetch Jen pa kasi"

"right now Lisa, I want you to fetch her RIGHT NOW!!!!!

"Pagkatapos saan ko naman siya dadalhin?

"take her at Galileo in Ortigas, I'm on my way"

"okay... as if I have a choice"

I dropped the call and before anything else I messaged my baby mandu na hindi ko siya msusundo for our usual lunch routine then after I assured that it's okay with her I rushed off to fetch the another her.

Nang makarating na kami sa resto, we sited in the most corner spot and the waiter takes our order.

Hindi nagtagal ay dumating na yung order when mom started the conversation.

"So I assumed by the end of this month may progress na tayo"

"I'm sorry po tita but I don't think I can do it"

"You have to do it iha, kung buhay nga lang sana ang dad edi napakiusapan na namin but we need to stick with the agreement"

"I understand po"

"kumain ka pa iha, you know what you should try this" my mom said and placed some foods on her plate.

I HATE TO ADMIT IT but they look so cute together.

"ay thank you po tita okay na po ito" she said shyly and after a minute she excused herself to call her mom.

Tumayo na siya at lumabas para makausap ang mommy niya.

"I like her" - my mom said suddenly at muntik ko ng ibuga yung wine na iniinum ko