Chapter 1

Its 6 in the evening and Ms. Park and her daughters are having a peaceful dinner eating dinner with her family Jennie went to her room immediately to finish her paper works.

After a couple of minutes, she noticed that someone is peaking in her porch. It was her beloved girlfriend, Lisa

Jennie: Oh my God babe!!! What are you doing gabi na oh and bakit hindi ka man lang nagtext and look at you hahahaha what happened to your face? hahahahahaha!!!!!!

She was so surprised to see her girlfriend at this hour and in this kind of scenario. Her girlfriend was sweating and his face and arms are full of mosquito bites.

Lisa: Can you just let me in first, kanina pa ako inaatake ng lamok dito and I can't help it I missed you.

Jennie: Dapat kasi ako na lang ang pinapunta mo sa unit mo para hindi kana nahihirapan sa pag-akat tignan mo tuloy puro ka kagat and I missed you too.

Lisa: Eh kung pinapakilala mo na kaya ako sa mommy mo, buti pa mga ate mo alam nilang girlfriend mo na ako.

Jennie: Babe konting tiis na lang okay, alam mo naman sitwasyon ni mom, ni hindi nga niya ina allow na makipag date sila ate, what more pa kaya ako na bunso niya.

She softens his gaze when she heard his girlfriend explanation. Lisa and Jennie have been together for 2 years and until now both of their parents don't have any clue about their relationship.

Lisa: I'm sorry babe I just want our relationship to be legal and have a blessing from our parents.

Jennie: Me too babe, I really want the world to know that you are mine and I also want to slap those bitches na lumalandi sayo na buong akala nila single ka pa rin.

Lisa: Sus!! Eh kahit naman malaman nila na may girlfriend na ako hahabulin pa rin nila ako

Jennie: Well hanggang tingin na lang sila and they will continue to wonder what you taste like jennie said seductively while biting her lips.

Are you trying to seduce me Ms. Kim? – Lisa asked and started to feel the heat

Jennie: Bakit naseseduce kaba?

Don't dare me ms. Kim - Lisa replied and automatically placed her hands on Jennie's tiny waist

Jennie: Challenge Accepted Ms. Manoban

As soon as Jennie said those words, Lisaclosed the gap between them and bent down to feel Jennie's plump lips while his hands continue to roam. She gave soft kisses on her neck down to girl's right little mountain while her hand is caressing the left side of Jennie's breast.

Jennie can't help but moan her girlfriend's name and she cupped the back of Lisa's head to deepen the kiss.

Jennie: ohhhh.... Lisa.... Ahhhh.... you.... Ahhh!!! ....

Jennie: You are...ahmmm... so ........ahhhh.....fuckin.... good..ahhhhh. at.... This... hmmm.

Lisa continue to suck her girl's erect nipple and Jen felt Lisa's hand is now in between her thighs that makes her moan grew louder.

Lisa is slowly putting his hand inside Jen's underwear

But suddenly they heard a knock behind Jen's door.

???: Jen are you still awake?

Nang marinig nila ang boses agad nag-ayos ang dalawa at nagpaalam sa isat-isa

Lisa: babe I know you don't want to see me get killed, I think I need to get out of here. With a hint of disappointment. 

Jennie: I'm sorry babe, we will do it next time. Jennie smiled knowing that her girlfriend might do a self-service when she get home.

Jennie: message me when you're home

Agad namang umalis si Lisa at humabol pa ng halik sa kasintahan bago buksan ni Jennie ang pintuan at bumungad ang inip na mukha ng kaniyang ina.

"why you took so long to open the door? her mom asked with one eyebrow raised.

Jennie: sorry mom I was in the bathroom doing my stuff. she explained hoping her mom will take her excuses.

" Well, anyway I just got up to check on you" her mom sincerely said

"ahhhh, I bet my mom is missing someone that's why she is being too clingy to her baby mandu" Jennie said and hugged her mom

"hahahah you really know me so well, Whatever happens you are still my innocent baby mandu"

Jennie is now laughing inside when she heard what her momma said. INNOCENT such a big word hahahaha. 

"so it's getting late now, sorry to disturb you my dear I know you are having your savoring moment but I really need to check my baby before I go to sleep"

"Thank you Mom, you should rest too goodnight and  Iloveyou" Jennie said and kissed her mom's forehead before she close the door.