Chapter 15

After a couple of days in Hawaii, the couple is now on their way to Paris to celebrate their pre-anniversary celebration. Meanwhile, Seulgi and Jisoo went straight back home together with Dahyun.

"Did you enjoy our trip babe?" Lisa said after they were seated on the plane.

"Of course it was so worth it, especially I made it with you"

"And that is the only thing I wanna hear from you and for me to be satisfied." She closes the gap between her and Jen and gives a sweet peck on the lips. "All for you my girl". she continues.

ff

The couple didn't get enough time in Paris as they went home earlier than the original plan. It was Lisa's father who really wanted the two to get back as soon as possible to discuss some personal matters with Lisa. Something made her mad at her father.

Lisa POV

I know I can't be mad at my father but the fact that he purposely did this thing makes me want to confront him when I get home. I took Jennie home before I went to my unit to freshen up before facing my parents in our house.

Black sweatpants paired with my favorite Celine white shirt then I am ready to go. I went to my car and I received a text message from Jen saying to drive slowly since she knows that I was furious when I got a call from my father during our trip. I replied first to her and drove right into my parent's house.

I park my car in the driveway because I don't have any plans on staying for the night. Before I knocked on the door, our maid opened it for me, probably she heard the engine of my car.

"Where are they?"  I asked her because there are no marks of my parents in the living room.

"They are now in the garden preparing for the dinner and waiting for the visitors to arrive"

I want to question who their visitors are but it might be some business partners of dad since they usually gather in the garden for formal occasions. I went to the garden and there was my mom grilling several types of seafood on her own.

"Hi, mom!" I kissed her cheek and gave my gift from our trip to her

"Finally sweety you're here, and you don't have to bribe me with this one but thanks a lot, my handsome daughter."

Well It was not my intention to get to her side, I just felt the need to give her any precious gift because after all she's my mom and has done amazing things in my life.

"Your dad is in our room, he went upstairs after he heard your car in the driveway." my mom said out of nowhere.

"I just thought of you looking for him." Did I voice it loud? My mom must be a psychopath.

"Thanks, I think I need to settle some things with him and give this wine as his souvenir from my INCOMPLETE trip with my FIANCEE." Yup! need to emphasize both words so they would know how they fcked up our trip.