Chapter 14

"Who the fuck is this?" - It was Jennie when she saw Lisa's phone with a hundred and seven missed calls coming from an unknown user.

She questioned herself. She doesn't know that this kind of app is existing and why the hell is Lisa having it on her phone. And lastly,, who is her girl's whore?

"What's the matter, babe?" Lisa who just entered their room after the talk with Seulgi.

"Who is this bitch?" Jennie with her fierce and scary cat eyes.

"Let me see" Jennie gave her the phone and Lisa automatically creased her forehead upon seeing the username.

"Baby I don't know who is this" She honestly answered her fuming girlfriend.

"Really? So why you have that kind of app in your phone?"

"Babe it's for meeting purposes and you know I don't have a thing for some teen apps as you do". Lisa said and was about to hug Jennie when the phone rang again.

"I'm gonna take that call" and she snatched the phone from Lisa's hand and went to the balcony where Lisa can't hear their conversation.

Lisa is getting sweaty and you can tell by her actions that she is nervous as hell. Not so long enough when Jennie came back with her apologetic face.

"Babe it's Ms. Jang"

Lisa took the phone and continue the conversation with one of their biggest investors.

After the talk, it was time for the two to have some clarifications and apologizing sessions.

"Babe I'm sorry I doubted you again" Jennie is now tapping her nails together like a kid who broke her mother's favorite antique vase.

"Look at me Jen" She points a finger in front of Jennie to look at her in the eyes.

"Whatever happens always remember that you are the only woman in my heart aside from mom, so don't feel insecure and jealous about the others because my eyes are only for Jennie and Jennie only"

"Jennie who? Can you be more specific coz there's a lot of Jennie here on this planet". She pouted and acted like a duck trying to be a cute kid in front of Lisa.

Lisa pinch her cheeks and she also hugs Jennie who also did the same.

"The one who takes Lisa's breath whenever she's up close, the one who effortlessly put a smile on Lisa's face and the one who I'm praying of to be mine forever". Jennie is now crying from Lisa's words. She can't even say a single word.

"Jennie Ruby Jane Kim is her real name but I'm thinking of adding another name in the last of it". She chuckled and distance herself from the embrace and cup Jennie's cheeks.

"Only if you let me" Lisa continued and this time Jennie was so sure about taking their relationship to the next level.

Lisa close the gap between her and Jennie. Jennie put her hands to Lisa's neck and slightly push her body to her and connect her lips to Lisa.

Jennie kissed Lisa with the same intensity as her lover given to her. Lisa cupped her girl's breasts under Jennie's shirt and carefully massage them. Later she tore her shirt that earned a light slap to Lisa's shoulder.

"Babe you don't have to rip my clothes again"

"I don't give a shit about your shirt Kim because I want you without it" Lisa began to undo Jen's bra to have full access to her breasts.

"Ahhh babe...." Jennie tried not to moan but her girlfriend is too much to resists. Lisa started sucking her left nipple and cupped the right one using her right hand. Her free hand is now busy traveling to the sweet spot of Jennie.

"Lower babe.... hmmm please babe" she pleaded and Lisa is more determine to touch her girl's wet core.

She gasped when she felt the hot palm of Lisa that slid into her panty and now making a circular motion under her slit. She earned a loud moan from Jennie.

Jennie is now scratching Lisa's back due to the pleasure she's receiving.

"Shit babe..... ahhhh....can you hmmm..." - she can't finish her words because of the savory feeling that Lisa is giving her.

"Can what babe? - she teasingly asked Jennie who is now running her breath. She is so sure to herself that Jennie can't take it anymore and she exactly knows what her girlfriend really wants.

"Can... ahhh...you... put... it ...inside?" She barely completes her sentence.

"Hmmm..What is it? Tell me babe What's that thing you need from me " Lisa continues teasing Jennie and she knew that Jen is slowly losing her patience.

"Gosh please, Lisa!!! Stop teasing me and just fucking fuck me!!!" - she is now tired even though Lisa is just staring to torture her.

"Do the Job babe" Jennie didn't think twice and she quickly unbuckles Lisa's belt and put her hand on its boxer. She gave a slight handjob with a boxer that is separating from her hand to Lisa's throbbing dick.

A few more massages and Jennie put her hand inside Lisa's boxer and there she stroked Lisa's master cock.

"I miss you my baby" Jennie kneeled and gave her baby's junior a peck at the tip of it before going back to Lisa's lips and carefully push Lisa to bed.

Jennie is now fully naked and so is Lisa. She still stroking the latter's d. "No more foreplay Lisa because I swear if you do not put it ins-...." she gasped when Lisa finally entered her wet cunt that is now thrusting slowly.

"Babe you forgot the condom," Jennie said but Lisa neglect what she said.

"I want you so bad Kim, I really do," Lisa said while sniffing Jennie's neck probably putting some marks. "Ahhh... .. faster....daddy" and right on cue Lisa slam her c*ck harder than before.

A few more hard humping then both of them cum together inside.

With the amount of energy left in her body, Jennie managed to get Lisa's right hand and put it at the top of her bared stomach. "Please be with us until the end." She said those words directly to Lisa's eyes.