2 - friends

Cat stood on the stage in front of Beck who was in a chair. Andre leaned against the wall as they acted out a good cop bad cop scene.

Cat was the bad cop and Andre was the good cop. it was weird and a little frightening to see Cat being so aggressive but it just showed Zoe how serious the petit girl took getting into character.

watching the red head aggressively pretending to hit Beck seemed a little too real but Jade looked like she was having a good time and Tori was extremely invested, leaning forward in her chair next to Zoe.

as the scene finished, Sikowitz decided to jump in by saying "boring" and extending it out.

everyone in the room gave him a confused look but Zoe understood where he was coming from. let's just say, this wasn't her first drama lesson.

"i mean i really enjoyed it but it was a little predictable" the new girl added, hoping her opinion wouldn't put her in the bad books with her new friends.

"exactly" Siziwitz agreed, pointing to Zoe as he walked past her. "there was no - ah! - surprises"

"i enjoyed the slapping" the goth girl interjected.

"the entertainment is so much more entertaining when the characters do things the audience doesn't expect" the drama teacher explained.

Zoe understood and nodded along, however, it doesn't seem like Robby was on the same page.

"i don't get what your trying to say here"

"you bewildered everybody!" Rex added as everyone started to agree. "well, except little, miss smarty-pants over there" the puppet added as it was shifted to look at Zoe.

"what? some stuff i already know from my other school" she shrugged.

"oh yeah? anything else your school taught you?" Rex flirted as Zoe rolled her eyes with retaliated.

"i'm going to rip your arm off and feed it to you" Zoe had a devilish smirk on her face as she looked at the puppet.

Robbie gasps as he covers Rexs ears and Jade smirks.

"if it floats your boat, girl"

"okay enough harassing the new student!" Sikowitz intervened. "keep Rex quiet, you got that?"

"you think he's gonna listen to me?" Robbie gawked.

"back to it! maybe i'm wrong, okay, let's move onto something else" Sikowitz approached the state and clapped twice as the actors returned to their seats.
"let's talk about our hopes and our dreams" this confused Zoe but she went along with it.

"Tori!" he pointed to her.

"Sikowitz!"

"what's your biggest hope and/or dream" he asked coming closer to the girl.

"uh- probably to be a pop star. a really successful singer" she admitted but Sikowitz laughed in her face which Zoe thought was mean and straight up rude. Tori awkwardly laughed along.

"well, maybe you could sing at weddings for the hearing impaired" Sikowitz continued to laugh as everyone gave him looks.

"hey, that's quite mean" Zoe stated, defending her new found friend since she clearly wasn't going to do it herself.

"what?" Sikowitz continued to laugh.

"you asked Tori what she wants to do with future which really, she didn't have to tell you but she did and you laughed in her face. your supposed to be her teacher. even if you don't teach music you should still be inspiring her and lifting her up, not laughing about her dreams" Zoe ranted and the room went quiet.

Tori slipped in a quick 'thanks' but Ruiz and Sikowitz continued a stare off.

she wasn't willing to give up, as much as the blonde hated to admit it, she was stubborn and stood her ground. she wouldn't let people walk all over her or her friends.

"so your questioning my teaching skills?" Sikowitz question as he slowly stood up.

"no i'm just saying you can't treat students like that" the teen retaliated as a few 'oooh' could be heard.

"why not? i'm a teacher. you all need to know the reality your facing here"

"yeah by you bringing down our confidence and self esteem means we're less likely to achieve our dream which will be on you" Zoe told him as she stood up too.

this was a face off and Zoe waited for Sikowitz to speak again and make his next move.

"good job sticking up for your friend" Sikowitz smiled and pated her on the shoulder as everyone shared confused looks, including Zoe who was confused at what just happened.

"t-thanks?" she questioned.

Sikowitz jumped on the stage as everyone waited for him to speak. "you're all staring at us with rapt attention because even though miss Ruiz didn't realise she was apart of this plan, there was a plot twist! i'll be honest it was just gonna be me tearing Tori down, i didn't expect Ruiz to defend her but she did and everyone shifted their eyes to us two because there was TENSION!" Sikowitz explained.

Zoe sat back down as Sikowitz spoke again. she was confused why no one stuck up for Tori. they were all her friends. even Jade, the things Jade said to Tori were mean but Zoe thought it was a joke and just their thing.

the bell rang which took the blonde out of her daze.

"that's lunch time, get out" Sikowitz announced as everyone gathered their possessions.

"hey, Jade. that's a nice sweater" Rex complimented.

"thanks" Jade replies cooly. "it's made out of puppet hair" she added as she walked away and everyone followed except Tori.

they all took their seats at a table outside and Zoe thought it was a good time to ask why no one helped Tori out in the drama classroom.

"so, um, i know it isn't any of my business but why didn't anyone help Tori when Sikowitz went in on her?" Zoe shyly asked, not wanting to intrude.

she sat with Andre on her left and Jade on her right. the group shared looks except Jade who replied quickly.

"oh, that's easy. i don't like her" Jade answered, digging into her lunch and Zoe frowned.

"yeah you don't like her, ha ha, inside joke but really?"

"no i'm serious. i do not like Tori Vega" Jade added in a serious tone.

"oh, ok i didn't know that" the blonde accidentally whispered. "the rest of you are her friends though, right?" Zoe asked as they as said yes. "then why not speak up for her?" she repeated the question, again, awaiting an answer.

"we were all a bit speechless yknow?" Andre shrugged her off but for Zoe, it was clear to see that they all felt guilty, except Jade of course as they all sat with their heads down. even Rex didn't make a snarky comment.

"yeah but it was cool of you to stick up for her" Beck smiled and Zoe returned it.

~

i'm awful at updating and i'm very, very sorry.