𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

Brandon's POV

I was at home being abused by my father. I came out gay a few weeks ago and he hates me. He claims he still love me but is trying to get me out of this phase by abusing the gay out of me. I'm in the corner now putting my hands up in defense so he can't punch me.

"YOU IS NOTHING BUT A FAGGOT! ROT IN HELL!" My dad yelled

He punched me in the stomach and walked away. I wrapped my arms around my stomach and cried. I didn't go to school anymore because everyone was disgusted by me expect for Billie. She came out by herself but then she did the unexpected...she humiliated me. She told everyone that I had dream about the football team doing a train on me and I never felt humiliated and embarrassed in my life. Everyone shot me disgusted looks that day, I ran out of the school and didn't care about getting hit by cars. A few days later, Billie killled herself but before killed herself, she admitted that she was lying on me about the football team doing a train on me and how she wanted that. I felt sorry for her parents but I didn't feel anything towards her. I got up from the corner and ran straight to my room. I locked the door and sat on my bed. I couldn't deal with the pain anymore. I went to the bathroom and grabbed my razor. I cut myself five times then put the razor back. I walked back to my bed and lay down. I felt my eyes closing on me then darkness happened.