𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

Brandon's POV

Nick drove to this big ass house and to be honest....I'm scared. He parked in their driveway then we got out of the car. Nick grabbed my hand then we walked to the door. Nick rung the doorbell then someone opened it.

He was tall and have some dreads that look sexy. He looked at me and smiled.

"Hi I'm zion" he said

"I'm brandon, nice to meet you" I said

He moved out of the way so we could walk inside. I saw four more people in the room then they looked at me and Nick. One of the people stood up and did a handshake with Nick.

"What's up Austin" Nick said

"Okay so Nick, we need to put Leigh, Edwin, and Brandon in other room while we talk" Zion said

Nick nodded. Nick led me, Edwin, and Leigh to a room upstairs. We walked inside and he shut the door behind us. All of us was silent till I broke it.

"Hi, I'm Brandon" I said

They looked at me.

"Hi I'm Leigh" the girl said

"I'm Edwin" He said

I nodded

"Let's get to know each other" I said

They nodded.

{A FEW HOURS LATER}

We was talking like we've been best friends from childhood.

"Guys I'm bored" I groaned

"I live here so let's go to the camera room and see what they are talking about" Edwin said

Me and Leigh nodded. Edwin walked to the door and opened it quietly. We tip-toed to the camera room and we shut the door behind us quietly. Edwin walked to where the computer is and typed in the username and password. It opened to where we could everything of the house. We saw the guys in the living room. Edwin clicked the sound button and we started to listen in on everything.

"We need to kill them" Nick said

We froze

"Yea, they're not important to us so I say we kill them tonight and act like nothing happened" Zion said

I shook my head in disgust.

"Okay but first I have to go check on Brandon" Nick said

We started to panic. Edwin logged off the computer and turned it off. We ran to the window and Edwin lifted it up. Edwin climbed out then me then Leigh. Edwin led us to his car that was parked on the side of the road. He unlocked the door with the click of car button and we got in. Edwin drove off quietly then we was off.