xi.

- smut 18+

MADDY

zion drove us to his house, he said his parents and i'm guessing younger brother will be there so that'll be interesting, the whole drive zion and i were coming up with dumb jokes and puns for some reason, i don't even know how the conversation turned.

when we arrived the house lights were on downstairs meaning people were awake.. i lowkey hoped nobody was going to be up so i didn't have to meet anyone but i guess today just isn't my luck.
we hopped out the car and walked inside the house, his parents were on the couch watching a movie while his brother — who literally looked like his twin — sat on a chair around the dining table.

we took off our shoes then turned around to see his mom staring at us, she looked friendly, "hello, i wasn't informed we were having guests" she said with a smile mainly looking at me, "yeah it was a last minute discussion thing" zion mumbled shruggung his shoulders, his mother looked at him then frowned her eyebrows, "caleb what happened to your eye and cheek?" she said concerned as she got up and walked over to us, his brother and father turned to us.

"it's fine mom, i just fell over"

"i know damn well that's a lie caleb, tell me what happened"

"it's nothing i primose"

she narrowed her eyes and looked at him with suspicion, i looked down not wanting to be involved, "i'll drop it for now but i want a full description of what happened tomorrow" she demanded pointing at him, he rolled his eyes then walked away, like excuse me? what the fuck? you just leave me with your mother without introducing me?

"hi i'm mandy, caleb's mom"

"i'm maddy, zion's.. friend"

she smiled kindly, his brother gets up from his seat and walks over to us, "sup i'm elom, zion's hotter brother" he smirked, clearly the flirty genes passed on to him too, i chuckled and nodded, "got it, i'm maddy" i smiled while zion came back into the room with a pack of skittles in his hand, "don't dream of it el" he murmured as he threw some skittles into his mouth while walking over to us.

he stood by my side again which somewhat made me feel a bit more comfortable since i actually know him, "how was the game?" elom asked grabbing a few skittles from zion's pack, "alright, we won obviously" zion bragged with a smirk on his face, "anyway, is it ok if maddy stays the night mom?", mandy nodded her head with a smile.

"let's go upstairs"

"and let me know if you get bored of zi"

elom has a very similar personality.. and looks to zion, we walked upstairs and into zion's room, i was literally here yesterday morning so nothing new.

i put my phone down on his side table and sat on the bed as zion placed his bag down then turned to me, "do you want to borrow a shirt to sleep in?" he asked walking over to his closet, "sure" i shrugged as he searched through his closet eventually finding a plain white shirt and handing it to me.

"imma go take a quick shower, you can get comfortable and change, the door's locked so nobody will walk in"

"ok thanks"

i smiled as he grabbed a towel and walked into his bathroom, i got out my tight jeans and black silk top then slipped on the white shirt zion gave me to wear, you could still see my black bra and underwear through it but i don't really care.
i laid on my stomach with my feet in the air as i scrolled through my instagram mainly watching people's stories of the basketball game, most of it was the fight.

after roughly 20 minutes i heard the shower turn off meaning zion's fine ass was about to walk out of that door, and i was right, not even 5 minutes later zion walked out the bathroom still a bit wet with only a towel lazily wrapped around his waist.