xlix.

MADDY

it's a sunday afternoon which means dress up time, my grandma is going to properly meet elom and zion's parents other than just a simple 'hi' and 'how are you', she doesn't have to meet zion because we basically spent the whole of saturday talking to my grandma.

after binge watching some disney movies with zion in my bed for a couple hours we were told to get ready for the dinner so zion left and i got an outfit together, i stuck with mascara and some lipgloss as makeup today because it's too much effort.

❁

when we entered the kuwonu household mandy and prosper were still in the kitchen so my grandma and mom went to help as my dad set up the table while elom, zion and i sat around on the couch.

zion and i obviously were cuddling while elom sat away from us because he doesn't like third wheeling, "sofia isn't coming today?" i asked elom smiling, "nah she's at her dad's place this weekend" elom sighed and smiled, "what's up? you look distracted" i questioned elom and raised a brow in suspicion.

"i need help"

"with?"

"you can't laugh"

"i won't"

"not you, zion"

"he's a dumbass anyway, and i'll make sure he won't laugh"

elom took a deep breath and looked down like he's ashamed of something, "yo el you need to-" zion laughed but i smacked his chest to cut him off, "i want to.. do it with sofia but i'm nervous" elom mumbled quietly not making eye contact with neither of us, "so you want to have the sex talk with us instead of mom and dad?" zion asked frowning his brows.

the boy rolled his eyes and sighed, "it's embarrassing with our parents plus you guys have probably done it 1000 times by now" elom said with an unamused expression, "wait hold up, you're a virgin?" zion questioned elom causing him to shake his head as a no, "is sofia?" i asked smiling, "she told me she is" elom mumbled and shrugged his shoulders.

"so why are you talking to us about it?"

"i don't know what to do, when i lost my virginity i wasn't in control so i basically didn't do shit"

"so you want us to give you sex tips?"

"...yeah, didn't you take maddy's ..virginity?"

"no if i was a virgin i probably wouldn't talk to zion like i did or at all"

"why not?"