xxix.

- saturday

MADDY

wednesday, thursday and friday.
the days that dragged like fuck and it was torture, zion wasn't making it any better with all those flirty looks he gave me when i walked past him, in class and whenever i just looked at him in the cafeteria.

there was even a time when i was alone putting my stuff in my locker minding my own business, he came up behind me and whispered see you on saturday really fucking seductively in my ear then walked away which made me shiver on the spot and i couldn't stop thinking about it all day.

but he wasn't the only one doing the teasing, i wore bit more revealing outfits that showed off my legs or cleavage and flashed him little winks whenever we made eye contact so maybe there is sexual tension between us..

gio came over to me on thursday to ask if i'm going to natasha's party and i of course said i was, we started talking for a bit too and he's not a bad guy to be around, he loves to make people laugh like he made me a lot just as zion would walk by and i could tell it got him irritated.

the party is in 6 hours so i have plenty of time plus i already got my outfit together so i don't have to search through my closet, my mom said she wanted to go over to the kuwonu household to catch up with mandy so i decided to tag along, but of course wear something a bit cheeky for zion.

❁

nobody except the girls and guys know zion and i broke up, i was going to tell my mom but i honestly forgot and i know she likes zion so i'll leave it for now plus i like mandy so i don't want to make anything awkward between our families.

it's 12:41 p.m. so zion should be awake to see me in my awesome outfit and get frustrated but that's not my problem, i said it before and i'll say it again. karma is a bitch.. and so am i.

when we arrived at the kuwonu house mandy opened the door for us smiling like the happy person she always is and hugged us before we walked in and sat around, my mom and mandy sat around the table with coffee talking while i sat on the couch scrolling through my phone.

"yeah elom is on a school trip"

"where at?"

"new york"

"oh that sounds nice"

"what about zion?"

"oh he's upstairs in his room, he's been really moody and lazy lately"

all these mom conversations aren't my thing but at least i know what zion's been up to other than teasing me at school.

"is he going to natasha's party today like maddy?"