liv.

previously...

elom gave us a weird look while sofia laughed at his expression and us, "anyway the guys and girls are here" elom stated, "now?" maddy questioned surprised, "yeah, it's 5 hours away from prom but y'all too busy fucking to know" elom said raising his brows.

continuing on...

MADDY

sofia and elom headed out of my room while zion and i got out of bed but my legs began to shake the second i was standing, "how are you gonna go to prom now?" zion asked jokingly shocked and sarcastically worried so i put my middle finger up at him before we walked out the room.

i basically limped down the stairs while the girls and guys talked to my parents and zion's parents before they noticed us, "ooo madison" nat called out pointing at me, "what?" i questioned confused as hell, "you did the sinful deed" she smirked and exaggeratedly winked at me while mandy and my mom turned to zion and i but thankfully our dads didn't hear.

"i don't know what you're on about"

"then why are you limping?"

zion just smirked and chuckled while i looked down in embarrassment because i don't want to see my mom's or mandy's face right now, "you did it? i thought we were waiting till after prom?" aubrey butted in, "what did she do?" jasmine asked uninvitedly so the parents went off.

the girls gave jasmine a sour look then glanced at noah, "oh this is my boyfriend noah" she smiled happily and wrapped her arm around noah's arm, noah smiled awkwardly clearly intimidated by the guys since they're all older and taller than him, even edwin.

"i'm nat and this is my boyfriend brandon, but i'm pretty positive jasmine already told you"

"i'm aubrey and this is nick, my boyfriend"

"i'm austin and this is my girlfriend lexi"

"hi"

"i'm edwin and this is jaci"

"hey"

the girls smiled at noah except natasha, she looked unamused and avoided even looking at noah and jasmine, "anyway what did maddy do?" jasmine asked smiling at the others and i don't even know why she's asking, nobody wants her here, "you don't need to know" i stated and turned away from her.

jasmine rolled her eyes at me which i ignored because why should i waste time on her, suddenly there was another knocking so i walked through the group and opened the door to kelsey, tamara and juliana along with their dates.

with kelsey was obviously adam, juliana was with malak which was odd but it's whatever and tamara was with some guy from the our school's soccer team who i've seen about 3 times in my life, "hey" kelsey said with the fakest smile ever, "come on in" i said fake smiling too before they all walked in.

jasmine being the attention seeking hoe she is ran up to them with open arms for hugs like they do in shitting romantic movies, "aye you got juliana after all" nick smiled at malak before the boys dabbed him up, "if we're done with awkward introductions can we go upstairs and start our makeup? i need at least 2 hours to get ready" nat stated and raised her brows.