eleven; park

Hello! Hope you're enjoying this shit 😗✌️

🥀
***********

"Jungkook?"

"Jungkoook?"

"Jungkook!"

"Kookie!"

"Kook!"

"Babe!"

"Yes?"

"You thought, little bitch-"

*smack*

Jungkook hurriedly grabbed his chest and dramatically whined.

It was currently 8 A.M in the
Morning and Taehyung was at a familiar room. He then remembered it was jungkooks. Feeling confused-seeing a shirtless Jungkook next to him, and for him, in his boxers with his oversized shirt that was up to his mid thigh, he woke the ravenette up which led to this chaos.

"Why are you- why am I- what am I- what happened- uuuuhhh my head hurts so bad!" Taehyung blurted all at once holding his head.

Jungkook stood up making a flustered Taehyung close his eyes earning a dry chuckle from Jungkook. Messy bed hair, deep voice, shirtless Jungkook is my kink-" he quickly pushed his thoughts away, frowning when he noticed Jungkook just left him. Well that's what he thought.

Jungkook then came back with a pain killer and a cup of water– and sadly, a shirt. He gave it to Taehyung, who immediately took the offer. He placed the pill in his mouth and swallowed it with some water and looked back at Jungkook waiting for an answer.

"I had fun last night, baby b-"

*smack*

"Ow! Okay okay I'll stop,"

"So? Why am I here?" Taehyung asked impatiently, raising a brow.

"Your were gonna get fucked by some creep named Bogum."

"What!?!" Taehyung yelled shocked.

"You were so drunk you even said he was your crush," He said making Taehyung blush.

"H-he kinda is..." Taehyung said while Jungkook just licked the inside of his mouth.

"Well you know what? I don't want you near him ever again, got me? If I see him with you then-then you see this cute little bracelet of yours?" He questioned pointing at my bracelet sitting on the dresser, "You'll never see it ever again" He finished between his gritted teeth.

"No! You have no right to stop me from hanging out with people that I like! That wasn't even part of the plan! And-and why do you even care!??"

"Yes I can!" Jungkook stoped and quickly thought of a excuse, not noticing the tears building up in the youngers eyes, "You know why? Because that could ruin your reputation! People would think you cheated, and now guess what! Fucking Bogum knows! Because of you! He fucking threatened us! So now we have to- Oh my god, Taehyung, no stop crying-" He said holding the younger for a hug but quickly pushed him away when Taehyung said,

"I'd rather ruin my reputation than be with you, stupid coconut."

-
Rumors

Rumors

Rumors

"Why aren't they talking?"

"Did Taehyung really cheat on our jungkookie?!?"

"Jungkook cheated first, I saw him with Lalisa!"

"Did they break up?"

"Ughhhh, just shut the fuck up, will you! You guys talk to much! Me and Jungkook aren't e— hmmphh." Before Taehyung could finish Jungkook came and covered his mouth and dragged him away from the crowd.

"Are you serious, right now?"

"Yes. It's over." Taehyung said crossing his arms, pouting.

"Oh, then...I wonder how much I can sell that bracelet for? A penny? Two pennies?"

Taehyung bit his lips nervously while looking at Jungkook, should I tell him what the bracelet means to me? Eh. He wouldn't really care...

Taehyungs thoughts got cut off my a pair of lips on his own making him widen his eyes in shock. He tried pushing away but Jungkooks hold was too strong. Jungkook pushed him to the lockers, deepening the kiss. Taehyung finally gave in and kissed back. They both moved in sync, it was like a puzzle finding its piece. Jungkook bit Taehyungs bottom lip asking for a entrance, in which he did. Jungkooks tongue entered his warm carven, exploring ever inch of it.

Finally pulling away for a breath, Taehyung blushes madly and looked around. No one was there so he gave Jungkook a confused took. Jungkook was too busy looking at the sight infront of him – swollen lips, messy hair and big doe eyes staring at him confused.

"Don't do that agian or next time you wouldn't be able to walk." He shot before leaving and even more confused brunette and a awoken jungcock.

"What did I do though?"

-

Can you guys guess?

Vote grammy BTS y'all, blackpink are ahead of us with 2 million votes 🤦‍♀️