twenty-one; truth or dare

Sorry for the late update 🥺

-

They all walked towards the beach, happily running to the open view. Bogum and Jungkook were catching up on a few things and Wonwoo and Jin we're setting their place along with the food. Yoongi was sleeping next to Hoseok who was putting sunscreen on. And last Jimin and a Taehyung who were busy fighting in the water.

"You little chicken leg peice! Stop! I can't swim!" Taehyung giggles as Jimin pushes him deeper in the water playfully causing Taehyung cling on to him making Jungkook glare from afar.

Minnies head shot up from checking Jungkook out when those words were heard, "I can't swim!"

She smirked to herself as she stood up and walked towards the water. "Hey Taehyung!"

"Hi Minnie! I don't think you'd want to play with us, Jimin is being to aggressive." Taehyung pouted as he looked at Jimin. Jimin chuckled in return.

"Oh, do you want to have a swim with me only then?" She asked. Taehyung nervously replied with, "Ok, but d-don't go to far."

"Ok! Come on!" She shouted before grabbing Taehyungs hand walking deeper into the ocean.

Jimin sat there frowning not liking where this is going.

"Ok.....I'm ok." Taehyung whispered to himself as he felt the water reach his neck. Minnie was a bit taller than the boy so she wouldn't consider it deep yet.

"Oh, look! A wave!" Minnie smirked as she eyed the panicking boy. She hated the way everyone was so caring for him. She hated the fact Jungkook, her crush, is dating him. Why him? She hates how everyone would call him pet names. She envy's him.

Taehyung put his head underwater so he won't get hit by the wave. Minnie was busy thinking so she got hit by the wave making Jimin laugh his ass off.

Taehyung brought his head back up quickly smiling big. "That was so fun!" He said swimming back to Jimin holding him tightly. "Come do it with me and- wait, where's Minnie?"

"I-I'm ok!" She said coming out the water, her hair all over the place and her mascara now stained under her eyes. Taehyung and Jimin tried holding back their laughter but failed miserably.

"Guys stop it." She pouted.

Taehyung laughter died down along with Jimins. The blonde yelped when he felt two pair on strong arms slide around his waist.

"Hey, Baby."

He smiled shyly now knowing it's Jungkook. "You scared me, I thought you were a shark." He said causing the older to chuckle.

He turned around feeling soft lips against his, he softly melted into the kiss. "Guys either get a room or swim!" Jin said from afar.

Taehyung broke the kiss before widening his eyes. "Oh god, Jungkook put a shirt on!" He blushed.

"Why?" Jungkook purposely asks.

Taehyung pouted bringing Jungkook out of the water. He threw a shirt on Jungkook, Jungkook was quick to catch it and put it on. The ravenette took a look on what Taehyung was wearing.

He wore a simple white shirt with some shorts. He didn't like the way the wet shirt would stick on the younger's body showing off his curvy waist and hips. "Aish, Taehyung, why a white shirt?"

Taehyung shrugged and walked back to the ocean. "Come! Let's go back and swim!"

If your wondering why Taehyung forced Jungkook to wear a shirt it was because that was for his eyes only. He did not fail to catch Minnie checking him out-