twenty; like us

^ don't press play yet!! It's a mini surprise :)

Jungkook smiled as Taehyung walked towards him with a big smile on his face. He got confused when the boy suddenly stopped. As soon as he saw the younger rub his temples and stumble back he knew exactly what was About to happen next.

"Taehyung!" Jungkook yelled as he quickly ran over to catch him before he hit the ground. "Taehyung? Tae!" He shook the other who was still passed out.

"Fucking do something! Why are you guys just standing there!" He shouted. They all ran over to the boy, panicking. "Take him back to the hotel, he's passed out, probably stood up to fast." Wonwoo spoke.

"Hotel?" Jin said, scoffing. "Take him to the
fucking hospital god dammit!"

"He probably had low blood pressure. Bogum did he eat anything?" Yoongi said as he looked up at Bogum. Bogum looked down ashamed.

"I told h-him to eat but-"

Jungkook was quick to put Taehyung on Jin and grab Bogums collar. "Your fucking kidding right!?" Wonwoo and Namjoon were quick to hold Jungkook back.

"I'm sorry! I told him to eat!"

Taehyung slowly opened his eyes to see Jin's worried face. "Taehyung? Oh god baby what happened?!" Jin yelled as they all turned there attention to the two boys.

Jungkook ran towards Taehyung holding him to his chest, hugging him close. "What happened?" Taehyung muffled against Jungkooks chest.

"Take him to the hotel, he needs to eat and rest." Jimin spoke worried. They all agreed.

-

Taehyung laid on his bed confused as they were all surrounded by the bed looking at him worriedly, his head still hurt really bad but he tried not show. "Did I faint?" Taehyung asked as they all nodded.

Taehyung was going to stand up when they all him back down. "No rest." Jimin spoke, tucking the younger with the covers.

"Guys I'm okay! I only fainted for like 3 minutes, no biggie~" Taehyung whined. He whimpered feeling his headache get stronger.

"That still doesn't matter. You should rest." Jungkook said sitting on the bed near Taehyung. He played with the youngers hair making Taehyung feel better a bit.

"Do you need anything before we go?" Minnie disturbed. She looked bothered?

"Some Tylenol would be fine."

They gave him some medicine and he gladly accepted it. Soon after the food came. Some nice hot soup. Chicken noodle soup.

"Ok, you guys can go, I'll stay with Taehyung." Jungkook said. They nodded before saying goodbye and leaving. "Take care."

Jungkook helped Taehyung sit up quickly adding a soft peck on his plump lips. Taehyung smiled at the loving feeling sparking in his body.

"Why didn't you eat?" Jungkook asked as he took a spoonful of soup feeding Taehyung. Taehyung gagged, quickly turning his head the other side.

"Taehyung, you need to eat, please," Jungkook said holding the boys chin so he can face him. "Open your mouth."

Taehyung whined and Jungkook sighed. "I'll do whatever you want." Jungkook plead. he'll be willing to do anything to make sure the boy is healthy and safe.

"Sing me to sleep." Taehyung said, a boxy smile taking over his face, his hair was messy which made him look awfully adorable making the elder coo. Jungkook took a moment before nodding a 'ok'.