8: encounters with tomur- deku

sorry if this chapter looks different im kinda really fucking tired also computer wattpad sucks but Oh WELL :D

---------------------------------

after the little incident, deku found tomura, brought him to his room, and slept with him (mega wink) ... that is until bakugo came, being told by allmight to check on them [since tomura is a former villain] only to find them two in bed and slammed deku into his room.

-the next day-

when tomura and deku walked in, almost everyone gasped, nearly completely forgetting the events from the days before. they sat down, and uraraka walked up to 'deku.' "hi deku!' she said, in her usual cheery voice, only for deku to respond with a literal hiss. for a second, she was shook and confused. she then remembered the day before. she also remembered she was one of the students to go into their fighting stance. she nervously giggled and walked back to her desk. aizawa walked in and the students' whispers stopped. aizawa flinched at the silence. his class was never well behaved, what happened? he looked around the nervous faces and the very tall blue haired boy, only to then realize what was going on. mr.aizawa just huffed, and fell to the floor in his sleeping bag.

he woke up to a loud 'BANG!'

he got up and looked around. half of the classroom was completely destroyed. class 1-B was standing in the doorway in shock.  deku and bakugo were being held down by many students. mina was in the corner, mumbling to herself and rocking back and fourth, seemingly traumatized. deku was yelling and bakugo was screaming random cusswords. krishima with his quirk sat on tomura, who was face flat on the gound and half-concious. todoroki's ice was everywhere, yet he was nowhere to be seen.  alot of the students were bloody. mineta was stuck on the roof. teachers were barking at the students. nezu stood at the doorway, glaring at aizawa with the most 'youre fucked' look in existence. 

all aizawa could think was...

'what the fuck did i miss?'