10: UH O

It was the weekends. All students were free to do whatever they want. Deku and tomura had gained the trust of teachers, who knew that they were safer than their destructive classmates. Tomura and deku shared a room, as the staff didnt care to prepare an extra room for a villain. When izuku asked about tomura joining UA, the teachers said that they would think about it.

Izuku sat on the bed in tomura's body. He couldnt get used to this at all. Having to look down at everyone and duck at doorways, nobody trusting him, not being able to touch anything, he didnt even know how shigaraki dealt with this. As soon as his thoughts stopped, he heard a knock on the door.

"Who is it?"

" Satan"

"Come on in"

Shigaraki walked in, his smile faltering as soon as he saw the sad-looking blue-haired boy on the bed. "Whats wrong? Youre not usually like this" tomura said. "Being in your body makes me kinda sad." He responded blankly. Tomura gasped and put a hand on his chest in offence ( jokingly). "Oh, n- no wait..! I didnt mean it like that!" He waved his hands in front of him with a shocked and sorry look on his face. Shigaraki just chuckled and sat next to him. "So why exactly is my body so sad?" " your too tall, and i cant touch anything, and nobody trusts me, and-" tomura put a hand on his mouth. "Jeez, do i really suck that much? Youre literally perfect! Exactly the opposite of what you explained, plus youre really strong?" ... "Quit being so childish." Deku spat, and turned away from tomura. Shigaraki's kind smile was replaced by a look of shock. " Deku? Are you feeling okay..?" As soon as he finished those words, deku spun at him, and in less than a second had his fingers on tomura's neck, minus the pinky. "I have two words for you all-might successor, GET. OUT." Deku whispered and let go. Tomura shot up. " w- well ill be leaving... I h- hope you fe- feel better s- s- soon... " and with that, he left.

Right after tomura left, deku snapped out of his little edgy moment. He realized what he did. "O- oh god... What have i done!?" He began to scratch at his neck, then ripped his hands away from it, and started to cry. " w- why am i doing this!? This is only harming tomura more!" He quietly wept in his dark room. Deku thought he was a monster; a monster that needed to be kept away from others.

When shigaraki left the room, he slid and fell against the door. 'why did i react like a hurt fucking puppy?' He growled as he thought this. He needed to see kurogiri. It was their last choice. Although not tonight. That would be a risk he was not willing to take. He hated being in his boyf- deku's body. He wanted out right now, and he was gonna get it.