9: The interview

that day, the infirmary was filled with both injured students and visiting ones. the patients consisted of nearly all of class 1-A and one unfortunate class 1-B student. the visitors were groups of students from other classes, mocking the injured ones. all of class 1-A was there, injured, except for one pink-skinned student: ashido mina. 

there she sat, in the middle of an empty classroom, surrounded by teachers. she just sat, blank-faced and mumbling. soon, she quieted down. 

"so, mina, what exactly DID happen in the class 1-A classroom..?" Vlad king said, calmly, as if some students hadn't nearly died just earlier. "why did you guys bring me here, out of all people..?" she said slightly confused. "well... all of the others students were injured badly... or just injured and very upset..." snipe said quickly, before hound dog or vlad king would start barking out reasons for why aizawa was so irresponsible. aizawa stood in the corner, glaring at everyone with a 'fuck you' look. there was a long silence, before mina spoke up. "well... its a long story."

-a few hours earlier...-

everyone was out of their seats, having a chat. one big group sat in a circle on top of the desks. there sat bakugo, todoroki, iida, uraraka, deku, tomura, momo, kirishima, and mina. the chat was friendly and nice, even bakugo wasn't yelling... that is, until krishima began to talk. "so...  deku... what was that you and tomura were doing in the bedroom those few days ago..?" kri said, wiggling his eyes brows, not knowing the disaster this would cause. tomura spoke up. "i- um-... well- i-" was all he managed to say, before getting flustered and hiding his face in his arms. before deku could expain how 'they just walked in on the wrong time,' bakugo spoke up. "hey icyhot, didnt you tell momo you had a crush on that fucking nerd, or something?" bakugo said, with his arms crossed and his head turned. "wh- how... yaoyorozu did you tell..?" todoroki stood up, with a shocked/pissed expression. "i swear to god i didn't! he must've been eavesdropping!" she replied and stood up as well, clearly telling the truth, but panicked. "deku stood on the chair, (since he short as fuck) and pointed at todoroki.  "HOW DARE YOU! ONLY I MAY LOVE DEKU!" he hissed at shoto. "OI' FUCKFACE! QUIT YELLING! THATS MY JOB!" bakugo yelled, and stood like the rest. eventually, they all stood up, accusing each other, bakugo being the loudest. everyone else in the class gathered around them, and began chanting, 'fight!' tomura walked over to bakugo and grabbed his shoulder. "kaccan, please stop yelli- OH MY GOODNESS! IM SO SORRY!" he said as he immediately pulled his hand away from bakugo's cracking shoulder. he growled in pain, and shot tomura a glare full of hatred. "YOU FUCKING NERD, ILL KILL YOU!" he shouted, as he shot tomura to the other side of the room. "DON'T TOUCH DEKU!!!" todoroki and izuku shouted in sync. 

that's when things escalated. 

deku ran at bakugo. todoroki shot bakugo with his ice on purpose, and deku on accident. "YOU FUCKING CANDYCANE! IZUKU IS MINE!" tomura yelled. "GOD FUCKING DAMMIT ICYHOT! ILL KILL YOU ALL!" bakugo snarled right after. some students rushed in with their quirk to stop the fight. others did the same, but to join the fight. todoroki shot ice everywhere out of fustration, and bakugo shot his explosions at the same time, while deku punch the ground with OFA. it ended up in a giant ice-explosion, lots of screams, and mina dodging everything just in time. todoroki had been blown out the hole in the wall from using his powers combined with deku and bakugo's. when the smoke and fog cleared, deku and bakugo rushed at each other. before they had even touched each other, students were at both of their sides, holding them back. kirishima noticed tomura standing up, clearly pissed, so he went over and slightly shoved him onto the floor. it didn't take much force to push him to the ground, surprising kiri a bit. before shigaraki could get up, kirishima sat on top of him, and held his hands together like handcuffs. kiri was even more surprised. it felt like he had just sat on a twig that was bound to snap at any moment. sure enough, tomura was passed out. at that moment, as if things couldnt get any worse, denki shot up from his nap suddenly, looked around, assumed there was a villain attack, and zapped the whole room. turns out, that was what aizawa woke up to. the 'BANG!' was just a stupid denki falling out the hole in the wall and laying down, face flat next to todoroki.

-back in the present-

mina had just finished explaining a less-detailed version of the 'student attack' aizawa began piecing things together. at first, he assumed tomura attacked, and all the other students were trying to stop him. "you may go now, mina. thank you for the useful information." nezu said calmly, followed by ashido exiting the room, going to the nurses office to check on her friends. 

once nezu was sure that she was completely gone, he turned to aizawa with a menacing smile and a eerie glare.

"now aizawa, all we have left is to find out what your punishment shall be!" he said cheery, while clapping.