The Coming Storm-Part 6: Twilight and Quentin

Twilight was walking down the crowded streets of Ponyville.  As she walked, she thought about the newcomer, and what he had said.  Maybe-"Oof!"  Twilight ran into the newcomer on accident.  "Oh my goodness, I am so sorry!"  Quentin laughed.  "Hey, it's no big deal, your majesty.  So, what brings you out to mingle with the commoners?"  "Well, I don't really think that they're commoners.  I mean, in my eyes, no pony is greater than another."  "Well, that's something I didn't expect that to come from a princess."  Twilight smiled.  "Just because I'm a princess doesn't mean I think myself the greatest ever."  She giggled a bit.  "So, what brings you here, Mr..." "Quentin.  Quentin Starbeam.  But most ponies just call me Quinn."  "Well, it's very nice to meet you, Quinn."  Quinn smiled a bit.  "It's very nice to meet you too, your majesty."  "Oh, please.  Call me Twilight."  She chuckled.  "I don't care about the whole "Your majesty" thing."  Quentin smiled.  "Would you mind if I were to join you in your little stroll?"  "Why, certainly!"  So Twilight and Quinn walked down the streets of Ponyville, talking and getting to know one another.  "So what you're tellin' me is that you once went to an alternate reality where all of your friends were...human?"  "Well, it isn't nearly as strange as when Starlight Glimmer threw me into a time travel loop.  My head was spinning for weeks after that!"  Quinn gave a small laugh.  "You seem to have a lot of interesting adventures, Twilight.  I mean, the most I've done is attempt to emtertain a band of angry dragons.  It took me a week to get all the soot out of my mane!"  Twilight laughed a bit.  "Clearly you've had some weird happenings too, Quentin."  "Well, being the best illusionist in the world doesn't exactly make a normal life."  She gave a small smile.  "Neither does being a princess.  Or the friend of a princess.  Or the student of a prince-Ya know, anything to do with a princess!"  Quinn chuckled.  "Yeah, you're right."  Twilight looked at a clock, and gasped.  "Oh my!  I have a meeting with the princesses soon!  I have to go!  It was very nice to meet you, Quinn!"  Quinn smiled.  "It was very nice to meet you too, Twilight."  Twilight smiled and ran back to her castle.  She quickly ran in and got her crown.  Spike noticed and smiled.  "Hey, Twilight!  How was your walk?"  "Oh?  It was good, Spike!"  Spike chuckled.  "I heard you met up with Quentin during your walk."  Twilight blushed a bit and turned to him.  "Don't get any ideas, Spike.  It's not anything like what you're thinking."  "Oh, really?  Then how come you're blushing like that?"  Twilight rolled her eyes.  "Come on.  We have a meeting to go to."  And so Spike and Twilight went to Celestia's castle for the meeting.