Spicy not Feisty~

Sooooo only like a tiny bit of mature lines, just like sexual pick up lines and ol'

----------

Y/N POV

---------

I have been with the Crystal Gems now for about a few months now and i might add that they haven't changed as much as i had first thought they had which is good for me but not so good for them.

I owe them so much that i can even comprehend how in the name of the diamonds I'll ever be able to repay them but don't worry, ill figure something out. i always do.

I went up to the upper level and looked at Steven's sleeping form i giggled noticing that he had kicked his blankets off so i gently tucked him back in and went back downstairs to prepare some breakfast while lightly humming a small tune.

my humming slowly increased to me softly singing as i stirred the cake batter and twirling around ever so often not like it was the first time i backed and whenever i bake i always end up doing a little song and dance making a complete fool out of myself, even though if someone ever caught me doing so they'd tell me i 'did good' which i don't fully understand still.

Come to think of it i don't understand much still, which is kinda ironic considering i have been on around the longest.

My humming got louder as it mixed in with the radio i had turned on and made sure the volume was high but not high enough to alert Steven, i was not at all worried if someone caught me fooling around.

I was quite sassy when i wanted to but also quite timid at times, what can i say? I'm a bit bipolar.

My heart beat sped up and my feet had a mind of there own, i started to sing and dance to the song i knew by heart. one many people-er...humans sung a air bit in Brazil and I'm not saying that it was bad it was just sung enough for me to get it printed into my memory.

"Hey, Havana, ooh na na (ay)
Half of my heart is in Havana, ooh na na (ay, ay)
He took me back to East Atlanta, na na na
Oh, but my heart is in Havana (ay)
There's somethin' 'bout his manners (uh huh)
Havana, ooh na na (uh)

Él vino a buscarme y ahí lo supe (uh)
(Vi clara su actitud)
Me dijo "son tantas las que yo tuve" (uh)
(Pero me faltas tú)
No puedo soltarte, no seas tan cruel (hey)
(Desde esa noche azul)
Mi papá me dice que malo es él (uh)
¿Qué más puedo hacer?

Ooh ooh ooh, lo supe en un segundo
Él cambiaría mi mundo
Ya no puedo más
Ooh ooh ooh, ay es que me duele mucho
Decir adiós, oh na na na na na

Havana, ooh na na (ay)
Half of my heart is in Havana, ooh na na (ay, ay)
He took me back to East Atlanta, na na na
Oh, but my heart is in Havana (ay)
My heart is in Havana (D-D-DY)
Havana, ooh na na

Soy el domador de todas las nenas malas
Muchos corazones clavado en el sofá de mi sala
Todavía recuerdo lo que le dije aquella mañana
La primera que quiero como la Habana
Mami ¿qué bolá?, ooh na na
Ta' acompañada o andas sola, ooh na na (sola, sola)
Pero que fácil me descontrola, ooh na na
Tú me quemas, vuelves y me enrolas, me enrolas (ah, ah)
Llegamo' pal' mambo, suéname el tambor
Pa' que te recuerdes de La Habana y el campo
La libertad que bien te sabe
¿Cuándo volverá? solo Dios sabe
Mami ¿qué bolá?, ooh na na
Ta' acompañada o andas sola, ooh na na (sola, sola)
Pero que fácil me descontrola, ooh na na
Tú me quemas, vuelves y me enrolas
Camila y Ramón Ayala de un pájaro son las dos alas

Havana, ooh na na (ay, ay)
Half of my heart is in Havana, ooh na na (oh, ay, ay)
He took me back to East Atlanta, na na na (oh, no)
Oh, but my heart is in Havana
My heart is in Havana (ay)
Havana, ooh na na

Ooh na na, oh na na na (ooh ooh)
Vamos pa' La Babana, vamos pa' la Habana
Take me back, back, back like
Ooh na na, oh na na na (yeah, babe)
Vamos pa' la habana, vamos pa' la habana
Take me back, back, back (like)
Ooh na na, oh na na na (yeah, yeah)
Mucha ropa cara pa' la habana-bana-bana
Take me back, back, back like
Ooh na na, oh na na na (yeah, babe)
D-D-DY, DY, Camila Cabello

Havana, ooh na na
Half of my heart is in Havana, ooh na na (oh, yeah)
He took me back to East Atlanta, na na na (DY)
Oh, but my heart is in Havana
My heart is in Havana (ay)
Havana, ooh na na..."

Once i hit the last note the batter was properly mixed, i set the mix into a tray and placed it into the oven before turning it on to the right temperature and setting the timer.

I relaxed and heard a cough causing me to shoot around coming face to face with Garnet.

"H-hey Garnet..." i stuttered out with a noticeable blush on my petite face. garnet saw this and smirked leaning in more and humming out a " You have a lovely voice Y/N, but~ I'd have you screaming out my name~" and with that she left back into her room, i stood there in shock before blushing brightly and covering my face in my hands.

By the time the cake was done Steven had long past woken up and the gems were in the living area just casually talking randomly, Garnet had her gaze set upon me and it made me fidget a bit more than usual.

She caught my gaze and pulled her visor down and winked at me smirking my reaction was a giggle and a shake of my head ad i got the cake cut up and into the fridge for Steven's dessert later tonight, i sighed and stretched out hearing a satisfying pop i softly moaned and grinned in relief.

I turnt towards the others and snickered as pearl argued with Amethyst for the millionth time so far today which i was used to by now, I leant on the counter propping my head up on my palm as Garnet came over and leant on the counter leaning opposite of me smiling slightly.

"On a scale of 1 to 10, you're a 9. I'm the 1 you need." garnet said while smirking, i giggled and said "Are you a poster? Because I want to pin you on a wall~" she blushed in return and i laughed softly.

"If you were an elevator, what button would I have to push to get you to go down?"

"Baby, i'm not your cell phone, but I still want to be touched by you every day."

"I'll kiss you in the rain, so you get twice as wet."

"There are so many things you can do with the mouth why waste it on talking?"

"Those boobs look very heavy... can I hold them for you?"

"Is it your birthday?, because icing isn't the only thing I'll be smearing all over face your face tonight."

We were blushing and smirking at each other I'm surprised the others haven't heard what we were saying but I'm also glad, I looked straight at Garnet and leaned in closer to her ear chuckling gently i said a...

"Rubies are red Sapphires are blue I didn't know what perfect was until I met you~..." i pecked her blushing cheek and left to my room in the temple.

Garnet stayed frozen in place just thinking about what Y/N had just said the perma fusion was shocked that Y/N would even say that none the less the way she said it had Garnet hooked.

--------

"You were white and you liked me becasue i was black but youve touched me and suddenly i was a lead sky...then you decided that grey wasnt for you"