The Next Hier PT2-ish

Your POV

Once Derek finished talking to Jacob, Aaron and I took him to the kitchen to talk, he is my brother and he should know what we are exactly.

"So what do you both want to talk to me about" Jacob asked, he sat on the chair while the two of us stood. "Jacob do you know what the Ultima is?" I asked, He gave me a slight nod then looked at both Aaron and I. For the first few seconds his eyes sparkled as if he was a little kid who drank soda for the first time (iN fOrEVeR)

"WAIT AARON'S A ULTIMA, AWESOME" I was dumbfounded by what he just said, 'he's not scared that the fact Aaron and I are Ultima's...WAIT HE DIDN'T MENTION ME' I thought to myself, I looked towards Aaron who was clearly giving me the 'please don't make me the odd one' face.

"Aaron is not the only Ultima," I stated.

"BLAZE IS A ULTIMA TOO!?!?!" He said cheerfully.

"Jacob is definitely like you a lot Y/N" Aaron teased.

"WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN" I said with a growl and pout while he just ruffled up my hair.

"Well first off your very oblivious also you can be sassy at times," he stated.

I let out a groan and sat on a chair across from Jacob, he still had that confused look on his face.

"Y/N is also a half-breed Ultima with a part of Nightblood," Aaron said for me finally, and by now I had my head on the table.

The next thing I know is that I fall into a deep sleep.

Your Dream POV

I woke up back in the high school but this time there's nature surrounding the Werewolf Class and there were wolves and other animals, most of them were mostly wolves since there were a little groups of deers, rabbits, and other animals.

Then a large black coated wolf that looked like the Alpha emerged from the wolf pack and walked towards me, I looked in his coal eyes as he looked into mine, he snarled towards me but I had no Idea why.

I turn behind me to see the man in the cloak giving a sharkly grin, he held an object that I could barely see and tossed it at me. Then the black coated wolf had covered me but his eyes went from coal to  Emerald, but something strange happened to his eyes, it was as if the wolf was fighting for dominance. His eyes went from Emerald, Coal, then to a beautiful shade of red orange.

I knew that he wasn't just a wolf... he was my father.

Shout out to....

the_teal_ninja

Sorry if it was short, I'll try to make the next one longer