Just a Dream

Your POV

I woke up in my bed that was at Slyvanna's home which is kinda mine too, the sun beamed through my window as I heard the birds singing outside, and from a distant I could hear children laughing and people talking. "Goodmorning sleepy head~" Aphmau said happily, she had P/N and Celestia by her side.

"Morning" I grumbled under my breath as I rubbed my eyes, I felt my bed sink in a bit while I continued to rubbed my eyes. Once I finished Aph with the widest grin/smirk I had ever seen, I tilted my head in question.

"Why are you looking at me like that" I nervously queried, and she still continued to have the same face.

"You know why" She replied.

Then that's when it hit me. (FLASHBACK😂)

I was very sleepy yet awake at the same time that I wasn't for sure if I was dreaming, I'd seen weird and creepy stuff surrounding me. I seen that Pop tart Cat thing, Hi Kitty, Kovu, Elso, Beast Boy (from Teen titans go), that purple pony that Zane watches, Spongenoob, and ScoobyBoo. (Not  an auto correct)

But that's not the creepy part, Foxy from Freddy's Fazbear's Pizzeria kept staring at me creepily. "Go away foxy" I said shoving his face the other direction.

"Haha she called you foxy" Kovu laughed but his voice sounded like Zane.

"Are you sure she isn't delusional, she's not acting like herself" the purple pony asked in Aphmau's voice.

I was very confused with what is going on, and I just played along with the 'dream'. "No you guys are acting weird, and you both sound like my friends" I said.

"Yeah Kawaii-chan sees Zane-kuns pointing, Y/N-Senpai isn't the same" Hi Kitty pointed out, her voice sounded like Kawaii-chan. "Are you sure she accidentally drank something" Spongenoob said in Garroth voice.

"What is going on" I thought to myself, well at least I thought. "You know we can still hear you" Foxy told me, I squeaked and fell off a chair. "Have you guys seen my friends, their probably pranking me" I had asked them. "We are your friends" They all yelled in unison.

"Say what you want but I'm heading home" I said but end up walking into Foxy who carried me over his shoulder. "PUT ME DOWN YOU SLY FOX" I yelled, he got tense a bit.

"Guy's Aph's right, she's just a bit delusional" Foxy said, "APH, AARON, ZANE, GUYS HELP FOXY AND THE WEIRD CHARACTERS HAVE ME HOSTAGE" I yelled as I kicked and punched Foxy. Then out of nowhere I see MegaBrain (Megamind from the movie) walk in the room with a rabbit, "What's going on here" the Rabbit asked in a stern tone. The rabbit sounded exactly like Slyvanna, "Help Foxy and his friends have me hostage" I yelped, I felt like this dream was real.

"Here use the 'Forget me' stick" MegaBrain said as he gave a stick to the rabbit, MegaBrain had Katelyn's dad. Then out of nowhere I was smacked in the back of the head and everything went dark. (END OF FLASHBACK)

"..and pretty much that's what happened in my dream" I explained to Aph.

"Well everything that happened in your dream was exactly that happened besides the characters from movies and series weren't real," Aph said.

"You hit Aaron pretty bad but luckily he wasn't bruised" She finished, I felt a wave of guilt hit me, it hit me real hard. But not as much from me being hit on the head by a stick, I was about to stand till I lost balance and fell to the floor.

"Oh right I forgot to mention what happened when you were knocked out" Aph said as she helped me up.

I put my arm around her and she did the same, she took me downstairs to the kitchen and sat me down. She handed me a cup of orange juice and began to speak. "Once you were unconscious we had to take you to the hospital because Aaron saw that your eye was different from the other," she started. I took a sip of my orange juice and listen to her, and tried not to fidget with my tail.

"We took you to Derrick's Doctor to check up on you and he told us that your eye was tinted with Royal Blue and E/C. So they had to inject you with some sort of violet liquid into you, but they said it should keep your eyes from turning Royal Blue" she finished. I set down the cup and put my hands on my head, thinking that I could've made Aaron go savage.

"What's a Nightblood" Aph asked, I let out a sigh thinking if I should tell her. And I knew I could trust her, since she allowed me to stay in her home. "Nightblood is a dangerous Werewolf that could make another werewolf go savage or rampage, but it only reacts to dark or negative emotions," I said, Aph looked shocked and scared.

"But I don't know why exactly why it had reacted when I was halfway awake, I hadn't felt any of those emotions" I stated. By now Aph was confused too and was thinking to herself, and a Idea popped into her head. "Are you sure it doesn't react to fear, I mean you were afraid and scared or maybe you can control it" she told me, and she could me right about it.

"You could be right about that Aph" I said standing up till I fell back in my chair.

"It's probably best if you rest, I can tell that medicine hasn't worn off" Aph told me as she walked over to me and helped me to the room again.

"But I don't want to sleep, I need to shower" I said, Aph let out a sigh and got me a pair of Pajamas, brush, towels, and a pair of crutches for me. "I'll carry your stuff but I am not helping you with your business" She said awkwardly, just the thought of it made me uncomfortable.

"Yeah that would make it very awkward than what it already is," I pointed out while getting on the crutches for me to walk. But then that's when I thought where I should put the crutches at. "Here I'll have the tub running and heres my bath bombs if you want to put it in the water" Aph said putting them on the edge of the tub. I sat near the tub and waited for the water to rise to the middle so I don't flood the bathroom, I put two bath bombs in the tub and sat in the warm water.

I felt relaxed and my muscles relaxed from the tensions because of the wild week I had. And there were some Pros and Cons on to what is now, here in the present.

"I wounder how the others are doing" I thought.

Third person POV

"GARROTH GIVE ME BACK MY CUPCAKE" Zane yells as he chases his brother Garroth, and at the same time Dante and Travis are being chased by Katelyn because they flirted with her. Aaron is trying to put out a fire KC and Melissa had made because they were trying to make soup for Y/N. Aphmau was being licked to death by both of the small pups, and Lawrence is just chilling on the couch.

Your POV

"Yeah their doing fine" I thought as I scrubbed myself with the sponge.