First day of classes

(Should clear this up Salem in a white fennec fox, he is also believed to be enchanted because you and he began your journey together the night you were born, he was already a fully grown fox at that time.)

(This chapter will have mature themes!!!)

(Y/n)'s POVHermoine and I were sitting next to each other in our first transfiguration class, I had noticed Harry and Ron were missing, nevertheless the class decided to start taking down the notes on the board

(Y/n)'s POV
Hermoine and I were sitting next to each other in our first transfiguration class, I had noticed Harry and Ron were missing, nevertheless the class decided to start taking down the notes on the board. Suddenly Harry and Ron ran into class, "we... made it" Ron said between heavy breaths "could you imagine the look on old Mcgonagall's face if we were late" he continued and just as he finished talking the cat on professor Mcgonagall's desk jumped off and turned into professor Mcgonagall, Ron and Harry looked shock their jaws dropped 'haha, Ron you idiot... wow harry really is cute, even more so when he's surprised' I thought to myself. "That was bloody brilliant!" Ron exclaimed, and Harry just looked at Mcgonagall with the same shocked and but very cute expression. "Well thank you for the assignment Mr Weasley, perhaps it would be more useful if I were to transfigure Mr Potter and yourself into a pocket watch, that way one of you might be on time." Mcgonagall scolded the two boys, "we got lost" Harry Said in defence, "then perhaps a map. Surely you don't need one to find your seats" Mcgonagall said as she walked back to her desk. The rest of the class was uneventful, we were on our way to charms I decided to talk to Harry and get to know him better. "Hey Harry" I said as I ran up beside him "oh hey (y/n), how'd you find the first class?" He asked "it was great! My favourite part was when two silly boys came running into class late, and got scolded be Mcgonagall" I said with a giggle, I look over at Harry, who look quite embarrassed but laughing along with me. "How'd you find class?" I asked hoping to keep the small talk going, "I was great, I'll have to show up to the next transfiguration class on time" he said causing me to giggle again, "but it really was amazing what Mcgonagall did" he exclaimed, "yeah, she's an Animagus, that's how she can do that." I explained to Harry, who looked rather confused "it pretty much means a witch or wizard can turn into an animal, and for professor Mcgonagall her animagus is a cat" I explained feather as we walked into charms. I sat in between Harry and Hermoine, charms was also quite uneventful.
After charms we had a morning tea break and moved to our next two classes, being DADA and then potions. Now potions was an eventful class, we all walked in and I sat between Harry and Hermoine again and Seamus was sitting with a boy I believed to be named Dean Thomson. I had already decided that potions was going to be another class of just explaining the lesson plan, so me and Seamus started to throw notes to each other, the teacher came walking into the class room, he was a man in his early thirties, he had black greasy hair that came to his shoulders, a big hook nose, and long black dress robes. "There will be no foolish wand waving I'm my class" the teacher said, after that I completely zoned out and continued to throw notes to Seamus.

Did you know pineapple tries to eat you while you're eating it? Gotta say can't look at pineapples the same way. :)

I threw the note behind me and waited a minute, then heard a snicker from him and dean. And then got a note back a few minutes later and it said.