25

"Taehyungie?"
Taehyung looks up at the younger, stopping in his tracks and breathing in the summer breeze and the scents from the trees and freshly mowed grass.

"I love you.."
Taehyung smiles and cups Jungkook's cheeks.

"I love you more, you big baby."
A soft kiss makes the two smile, their hearts filled with love, surrounded by the soft rustling of the leaves and the the sounds of birds chirping.

"Let's go home, okay?"
Jungkook shakes his head, not wanting to leave the beautiful spot they found at the backside of the forest close to Jungkook's house, which is now Taehyung's house too. Ji-Eun thought it was a good idea to move into Taehyung's house so Taehyung could move in with Jungkook.

"Okay then, but don't get sick, the air is cooling down a lot."
Taehyung closes Jungkook's jacket, kissing his nose after. The younger softly scrunches his nose and giggles.

"I won't get sick."
Jungkook wraps his arms tightly around Taehyung's waist and lifts the boy, hands making their way to beneath his thighs to keep him secure in his hold while Taehyung wraps his legs around Jungkook's waist.

"If you drop me, i'll cut your dick Jeon."
Jungkook chuckles and nuzzles his face into the crook of Taehyung's neck, inhaling his soft vanilla scent. The scent he couldn't get enough of. The scent that llured him into it's trap over and over again.

Who would've known that these two boys, that met each other two years ago, would've been the love of each other's life. Who would've known that Jungkook could save his sister from her abusive mother.

Jungkook told the girl that she isn't his real sister, but that he'll never treat her different since she knows. He'll always love her as much as before, maybe even more. Her world crumpled into a little ball due to the lies she'd have heard past years but she dealt with the fact that Jungkook isn't her real brother, and funny enough, it made their bond stronger.

Taehyung and Ji-Eun are these type of people you don't want around, the two became the best friends you'd ever see, roasting people who are just sipping their tea or bullying Jungkook in the early mornings.

Taehyung had asked Ji-Eun if the younger would ever want to get married, which she answered with yes and immediately put her coat on to go ring shopping with the elder.
"Come on then, pussy."
She'd said. Now, Taehyung's just waiting for the perfect moment.

"Let's go over there!"
Jungkook pulls at Taehyung's hand and sits him down on a swing, softly pushing him and kissing his neck when he sways back.

"Koo, stop that, idiot."
Taehyung giggles and feels the swing turn around, the chains intertwined above his head.

"What're you going to do about it then?"
Taehyung playfully glares at the younger who's towering his body above him. A sly smirk on his lips lures the elder towards him, a push on his chest and. His back hitting a fence making him breath low, a sense of pleasure rushing down his spine.

"I'm going to tickle you!"
Taehyung places his hands into Jungkook's sides and starts making his promise reality.
Tears stream down Jungkook's face while Taehyung giggles, box smile plastered on his face. Pleads to stop mixed with giggles fill the air, making the two's day perfect.

"Okay that's enough, we don't want you dead."
Taehyung boops Jungkook's nose and wraps his arms around Jungkook's neck, slowly bringing his lips towards the younger's, one of his hands gripping into his hair, tugging at it softly.

"You're messing up my hair."
Jungkook smiles against Taehyung's lips, earning a giggle.

"You deserve that after messing up my heart like this."

"Taehyung?"
Jungkook softly pushes the boy back, making him loosen his arms around Jungkook's neck.
The younger fumbles with his hand in his pocket and hesitantly sits down on one knee, making Taehyung's eyes and mouth widen.

"Taehyung, will you make me the happiest man alive and be my husband?"

"W-wait!"
Taehyung panics and takes a step backwards.
"N-no!"

"N-no?"
Tears start to brim in Jungkook's eyes.
"I-i know that it's s-soon but-"

"Wait no, i do want to marry you, don't cry baby..."
Taehyung sighs and smiles softly, wiping the spilled tears from Jungkook's cheeks.
"I wanted to propose you idiot!"
Taehyung grabs the little box out of the pocket from his jacket and shows it to the younger.

The two burst into laughter, jumping into each other's arms while soft lips are connected in a sweet kiss.

"Jeon Jungkook, i will marry you, if you'll marry me."
Jungkook chuckles and shyly looks at his feet, bunny smile on his lips when he nods.

"Of course, Taehyungie."
They slide the rings around each other's fingers and resume their soft kiss.

The end

-
Well that was Desire guys, i hope you enjoyed this as much as i did♥️

Want to read more?
Check my profile and i hope i'll notice you in my other books too!

Lots of love
- newly💕