The Bisexy Way

Welcome to the sequal of Celebrity Gif Imagines! Ive been holding onto this treasure of a book for a few weeks now now, but ive been prolonging the release because i wanted to have at least one imagine for each character already listed... That didn't happen... I will still add some characters in here as I go on, but i please don't be offended if your fav doesn't make it. I have to be attracted to the people I write about and some big-name celebs I just don't care for. You can still request just know there is no guarantee. Also, this book won't have consistent updates. I write when I get motivated. 

Because the first chapter of a book is the most viewed I want to take the time to tell you guys about my podcast, "The Bisexy Way".  Each week I will give a heads up on the new topic and ask for your input on lgbtq+ topics, teen topics, writing topics, and entertainment-related topics. I also have a link reserved if you want to send a voice message to be featured in my podcast. New episodes are posted every Friday, and the link to my Spotify is in my bio.

 New episodes are posted every Friday, and the link to my Spotify is in my bio

Without further ado, ENJOYYYYYYYYYYY