Amelia Eve 1

Everyone knows that Hollywood is full of judgement. And everyone loves to be involved in the personal lives of celebrities. When you entered the film industry this was something you were already aware of. Even still you found yourself in love with someone who was 9 years older than you. Of course she was not for it at first, what could someone that much younger than her have to offer her? Well In due time you proved yourself and eventually she came around and fell just as hard for u as you did her. The only thing about it is keeping your relationship out of the public eye.

One thing about the film industry is that everyone knows someone who knows someone. So setting up surprise for your girlfriend by sneaking onto the set of the haunting of bly manor wasn't that difficult. In fact there wasn't much sneaking involved! You talked to director Mike Flanagan personally and he was very helpful in making this happen.

"Action!" He called out on set.

As the cameras began to roll you mouthed thank you to him, and walked just side stage and waited until your girlfriend delivered her line just before her eyes landed on you.

"Just a barrel of laughs." She said before her eyes finally met yours.

Everyone went quiet waiting for her reaction, some of the other actors snickered and giggled quietly and You just smiled

"What are you doing here- you're not supposed to be here- get over here!" She grinned, laughing softly.

You went and gave her one of your infamous bear hugs and she held onto you giggling away careful not to get her makeup on you.

"I wanted to see you, and mike said I could stop in for a bit." you smiled.

She leaned up and pecked your lips before leaning back before looking at the camera man asking, "are we still rolling?"

He nodded making you both laugh.

"They should put it in the b-roll!" You joked.

"Oh they better not, can't have people thinking I actually fancy you!" She joked before kissing you again briefly...

My guy, I genuinely want some friendsssssssss ALSO y'all this girl named Sabrina (not carpenter but close enough lmao) matched w me on this dating app and my pick up line was cheesy and then I said if that isn't enough I can always write u a love song lol and she replied and said she would like a love song so bitchhhhhh best believe imma write her one 💁🏽‍♀️