Emma Watson 1

When you are married, things get complicated. Don't get me wrong, I love being married to Emma, in fact I've dreamed of this life for years! But as much as I love it, there are some things neither of us didn't take into consideration; Like our jobs. Emma and I both work in the film industry. Using that creative side of ourselves and producing work we are proud of, means almost as much as we mean to each other. But 'almost' wasn't enough to stop us from getting married, because as much as I love what I do, Emma will always come before everything else.

So we sat down, and discussed how we should go about the rest of our lives. Being away from each other is our kryptonite! I hate being away from Emma it hurts my soul! And when Emma is away from me she gets all pouty and a tad bit irrational. Once she got off work and flew home to see me, knowing later that night she would need to fly all the way back to set to be on time the next morning. It was so hard to let each other go that night...

So now, we've devised a plan where when one of us is filming a movie or project, the other isn't filming so they tag along. It's been working for a while actually. We film 10 months out of the year and for the remaining two we either spend it at home, or traveling the world. We love our lives and spending mine with Emma is a dream come true.

Today Emma is on a late-night television show playing a game where she has to explain some paparazzi photos captured of her. I'm sitting in the audience laughing quietly to myself as a photo of her pouting at the ground is shown.

"That was a very sad day for me as you can tell", she laughs.

"I waited a very long time for this tea at Starbucks and dropped it... It wasn't even actually for me, I was trying to surprise my wife because the night before she was ranting about how much she wanted to try it!"

"Speaking of your wife, care to explain this picture?"

It was a photo I had certainly never seen before but anyone with eyes could make out what was happening. The picture looks like it was taken over the summer when Emma and I were vacationing in Cuba. We were on the beach, and involved in a very intense lip-lock...

I watched with a sly smirk as Emma began to blush uncontrollably, looking for the right words to say.

"That isn't what it looks like- you see I was looking for something", she hides her face in her hands

"Like what? Her tonsils?"

The entire crowd laughed and I bit back a smile.

"Exactly! And I found them," she jokes...