Maya Hart 1

"I can't believe he has a girlfriend.... I thought he was waiting for me I mean I was waiting for him—"

"You actually deserve so much better! Plus I know plenty of people who would kill to have you swooning over them the way you did Josh. Josh is dumb."

"Name one person!"

"Me..."

Maya smirked at your admission. Unbeknownst to you Maya knew you had a crush on her, and she had to admit you were pretty cute, the only reason she didn't say anything was because she was too focused on getting josh to love her when josh was too busy loving himself to even bother.

"Well you got me there." She chuckles. "It's just that nobody has ever treated me the way he did I thought for sure we would end up together...."

"Oh please! I could do soooo much better! I tell you what, give me one day, 24 hours and I guarantee by the end of it I'll make you fall in love with me."

"That's a little bold dont ya think?" She teased.

"Mhmm, and I meant it."

"Okay, you're on! But if you don't, what?"

"If I don't, I will tell Josh myself that he made a mistake!"

She states at you for a moment feeling a spark of something in the pit of her stomach. She wasn't sure exactly what that meant but she knew it was enough for her to shake your hand and say "deal"...