Welcome :)

This is a story about Tythan, one of the well known ships along side Septiplier, Jelix, Amyiplier, and so on. I came up with this, please don't copy and take it up as your own, (I'm sure there wont be anyone to do that but still.)

While its on the topic of ships.

(the septiplier stuff is for my septiplier book) I know Jack and Mark have asked for septiplier to stop. And that's fine. But me, and some others, have said this. I Know septiplier or Tythan will never be real. Its just something I am inspired to write about. I think the reason the septiplier thing got to be to the point where they had to ask it to stop is because the people that always tag them in the smutty pictures and such. Stahp. Lol go write your smut or whatever, just don't blare it out and in there face. They check their social media stuff a lot from what I understand. Do as you want, write what ya want. Just don't shove it to their attention. Imagine if someone kept tagging you in a picture of you and your friend together. That's just not kosher. xD that's enough ranting, just gonna put that out there for the people that come and comment stuff like "oh they asked this to stop" "I dont ship this or that, your should stop, yadda yadda yadda"

Dont like it, Dont read it :)

And Congrats to Felix and Marzia getting married!

That's all for now.

Enjoy ^^

Credit to my best friend and editor for fixing my stupid mistakes.  She also writes some. Check them out, they are great. physcogirl23