Death Threats for Stabler

Nobody's POV

The doctor approached Elliot, his expression unreadable. "Luckily the bullet only grazed the scalp and didn't cause any brain damage" he explained and Elliot nodded. "She should be fine but it will be a long recovery" he said and once again Elliot nodded finding himself speechless. 

"Can I see her now?" he forced himself to ask.

"Yes but you have to know we put her in a induced coma it's the only way she'll heal properly, without causing permanent damage" he explained, this made Elliot uncomfortable but he agreed.  The doctor left to give him some alone time and Elliot sat at her bedside. She looked so peaceful laying there, like she was just sleeping soundly, which in a way she was. Elliot caught her hand gently.

Olivia's POV

All I could see was darkness I felt so lost. "Olivia you're gonna be OK" I hear El say.

"Elliot? Is that you?" I asked but I didn't get a reply.

"You're in a coma you probably know that already I'm sorry. Um... they say you van hear me, I dunno if that's true, maybe you can tell me when you wake up" he said and I was so confused, a coma? I tried my hardest to try and wake up but I knew it was pointless, I was trapped in a world of nothingness. Then he appeared, he was right in front of me, Lewis was right in front of me. I screamed I knew it would be pointless I knew it was just a dream but fear took over. "HELP ME! HELP PLEASE HELP ME!" I screamed and Lewis smirked at me.

"No one can hear us here, no one can save you" he smiled stroking my hair.

"ELLIOT HELP ME! ELLIOT!" I screamed so loud, I knew he must've head something because I could feel him let go of my hand.

"I need a doctor in here!" I hear him yell. I could feel Lewis cover my mouth, I couldn't breathe I tried to scream but I couldn't hear anyone anymore, the deafening sound of silence rang through my ears. All I saw was Lewis above me smiling telling me I was gonna die. I tried to get him off me but I was weak, I couldn't move, couldn't hear, couldn't see.

Elliot's POV.

I watched her struggling to breathe they were hooking her up to all these machines but I knew that wouldn't help, this was emotional not physical. "I need to talk to her" I said pushing a doctor out of the way.

"Liv you have to listen to me, you have to calm down, it's just a dream, if you keep holding your breath you're gonna die" I said softly I hear her gasp and I know she heard me because she started to breathe again. "Elliot..."  she gasped and I knew she'd be OK. I was about to ask the doctor about what happened when my  phone rang loudly.

"Stabler" I said answering the phone.

"I'm gonna make sure she suffers and if that means making you suffer then I'll make sure that's what I'll do"

"You stay away from her"

"Oh don't worry, I want her to be alive so she can watch you die"

"I'm not afraid of you, I could flatten you with one punch"

"Maybe you're right but who'll keep your partner safe while you're in jail?"

I know it's not the best but my internet isn't working so it takes me longer and with my STUPID phone not working and deleting my filed they're kinda short so please bare with me and sorry for compiling but I mean seriously like?! HAPPY HALLOWEEN GUYS!!! :-P