It's All Over Now!

Olivia's POV.

Once Lewis got bored he dragged me and El away from each other. He sat me up and started doing things to me, forcing Elliot to watch and every time he looked away Lewis would burn me. I thought things were going to get worse, that is until Nick and Fin burst in. Fin arrested Lewis while Nick untied us. I hugged El so tightly, he was just as much a victim as I was.

"I'm so sorry" he whispered kissing my forehead.

"Me too" I whispered and we walked out together. When we finally made it outside Lewis escaped from his handcuffs and ran towards me. I took a blow to the stomach and I stumbled backwards, Elliot snapped and started hitting Lewis. He kicked him until he started to bleed. Blood poured from his nose and mouth. "El stop he's gone!" Nick called but still Elliot kicked him.  Fin had to literally pull him off of Lewis.

"Elliot he's dead" Fin yelled, trying to get El's attention. I was speechless I ran towards him and he held me in his arms. We kissed passionately and I knew everything would be OK.

"I love you" I whispered.

"I love you too" he whispered back. Lewis could never hurt me again, can never hurt us again.

We got in the ambulance and held each other close, it was all over, I was safe El was OK and Lewis was dead. I can finally move on, it's all over now...

Sorry it's short and messy but I was in a rush to update, I hope you enjoyed because this is my last chapter! Thank you for reading and commenting! I really appreciate your support love you all!
-Shan! :-P