Hostage

Nobody's POV.

Elliot's phone rang loudly, he'd completely forgotten to collect Noah from Lucy. He rushed out the door and collected Noah, he brought him to the hospital and was surprised to see Olivia checking out. "Liv what're you doing?" he asked.

"El I'm fine I'm healed they can't do anything else for me" she insisted.

"Liv you can't just go you're sick" Elliot sighed.

"Do I look sick? No!" Olivia yelled grabbing her things and stormed out. Elliot knew he was fighting a losing battle Olivia was convinced on leaving so she would leave no questions no answers. She got home and decided to go for a shower. Once she'd finished her shower she searched for something to wear. She entered the bedroom and saw her bloodstains on the floor, this scared her but she grabbed her clothes and got dressed before heading to the squad.
The squad.

Olivia entered the squad and Elliot immediately ran to her side, "are you OK?" he asked and she nodded but they both knew it was a lie. "Liv.." he trailed sternly.

"I'm just gonna go home" Olivia said tears in her eyes.

"You sure?" he asked and she just nodded "OK I'll drop you home then" he said grabbing his keys, no questions asked.

The car ride seemed long and silent but was interrupted by screams Elliot pulled over and saw a young girl struggling towards them. "Are you OK?" Olivia asked running to the young girl who looked only 15.

"He went that way!" she said pointing down the street and Elliot started running while Olivia stayed with the girl.

"It's gonna be OK" Olivia said guiding the girl to the squad car, she stopped dead in her tracks when she felt a gun press against the back of her head.

✴✴✴✴

Olivia woke up in a dark room, she looked around and saw she was all alone. She sat there for half an hour until Lewis came in with a little girl. "We're gonna play a little game" he said putting her on his lap

"Don't" Olivia whispered feeling helpless.

"Oh I won't, well at least not yet, I want to have some fun with you first and what about Stabler? We can't have fun without him now can we" he said picking up Olivia's phone.

"What're you-" she began but he kicked her to shut her up. He dialed the number and waited before Elliot answered the phone.

"Liv where the hell are you I was-"

"Don't worry, she's fine" immediately Elliot knew it was Lewis and he knew he wasn't getting Olivia back without a fight...

Hope you enjoyed! It's not much but I haven't had time lately sorry :'( also my internet is broken not helping my situation.