Save Me

Olivia's POV.

The girl was crying, i wasn't going to give Lewis the satisfaction. I just laid there quietly. "Nothing to say this time around huh?" he asked and I didn't say a word "that's OK, we don't need to talk" he said with an evil smile, he pulled me up and I was now face to face with him. "So who goes first?" he asked and I still didn't reply. "Alright then, you can go since you're so desperate to get started" he said pulling me up and dragging me to another room. I was thrown onto a hard bed and then tied down. My arms were free and so were my legs but I couldn't escape, I guess he wanted to feel me struggle. He came closer to me I could feel him breathing on me. "I'm gonna enjoy this" he smiled and now he was on top of me, I could feel him force himself inside me, it hurt so bad but I had to hold in my pain, for the girl's sake. He forced harder and an involuntary scream escaped me. "Yeah... I'm sure you like that don't you" he smiled and I wasn't giving in. The pain was becoming more unbearable. "Go on beg me" he said putting a gun to my head.

"Go to hell!" I yelled tears in my eyes.

"That's where I cane from" he smiled kissing me forcefully. The kiss lasted a long time, I couldn't breathe and once he pulled away I gasped for air.

"OK OK you win just please stop" I yelled through gasps of air.

"Why would I do that when this way is much more fun" he smiled and the rape got worse.

Sorry it's short and it's taking forever but I hope you enjoyed! Comment if you want me to continue cause I'm kinda lost with my thoughts.....