17

(This is a part two to my previous post.)
Imagine: You haven't seen Madison in a month. And tomorrow is Christmas.

You sat on top of the stairs, elbows on your knees. You didn't have any friends there, well except for Violet. But who you really wanted was Madison.

"Head up." Violet smiled, taking a seat next to you. "More like, head down." You chuckled.

"Tomorrow's Christmas, you should be in the festive mood." She smacked your arm playfully. "Exactly. Tomorrow's Christmas and I haven't seen my girlfriend in a month. I know it's dangerous but I miss her." You sighed.

"Well, what if I told you that your girlfriend was about to walk through that door any second now." Violet said, eyeing the door with a huge grin.

"I'd say you're calling bullshit."

"Knock, knock." A voice came through the front door. It cracked open. You stood up, confused. "Don't mess with me." You warned.

"I swear, I'm not." Violet practically pushed you down the stairs.

"Madison?" You called. She walked inside shoving you down to the ground, falling on top of you. "Hi." She giggled.

"I missed you." You said excitedly. "I know, that's why I came to celebrate Christmas with you." She rolled her eyes. "Duh."

So, that's what you, Madison, and Violet did. Celebrate the holidays. You had a great time.

 You had a great time