77

Imagine: Brooke's birthday turns into something else.

Your's and Brooke's relationship was getting serious, you two had already moved in together after three months of dating which your parents did not at all approve of, but you continued to do it

Brooke's birthday was coming up and you wanted to get her something special, and you had something perfect and very meaningful in mind.

A customized necklace, you knew Brooke loved jewelry because when you first moved in you couldn't help but notice a cute little jewelry box sitting on a shelf.

It was on Brooke's birthday that you took her to an aerobics studio, and that's where you met Chet Clancy, Montana Duke, Ray Powell and Xavier Plympton.

When they found out about it being Brooke's birthday, they immediately urged you both to come to a party they were throwing at Chet's apartment.

You were known to party every now and then but Brooke on the other hand could not handle her alcoholic whatsoever. She would literally gag if she had a tiny sip of vodka, so a party was not on her list.

"It won't be huge, right?" You looked over at Brooke who was getting a drink of water. Jazzercise had truly worn her out, but she enjoyed it nonetheless.

Montana grinned. "Of course not! Just a few cool people and you two are invited."

You nodded and stuck out your palm for Montana to write down Chet's address. Once that was done, they left and Brooke walked over asking you what that girl had written on your palm.

"They invited us to a party, it's the tall dudes address. Do you want to go?" You asked, rubbing soothing circles onto her back.

"I don't know." She shrugged. "Do you?"

You shrugged back. After all, it was Brooke's birthday and it was her decision if she wanted to go to some random party. It truly didn't matter to you if you guys ended up going or not.

"I guess we can go, just for a little while."

You smile, gently squeezing her hand. "I've got something to give you later."

Brooke blushed, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. "Oh? And what would that be?"

"Very funny." You roll your eyes. "You'll find out way later, like after the party."

"But that's not until later on, and I'll be so exhausted. You should give it to me now."

For once you denied her puppy eyes. "You'll just have to wait a little longer."

                                  ✰

While you and Brooke went home to get ready for the party Chet was hosting, Montana, Xavier and Ray helped him set the whole thing up.