49

Imagine: (requested) "can you please write when Brooke survives the 1989 Redwood music festival and comes running to you after Donna reunites you both?"

You haven't seen Brooke since that horrible night in 1984. They blamed everything on her even though they were wrong.

But time went by incredibly fast, because you were a ghost thanks to Margaret. You always knew there was something terribly wrong with that woman.

You walked in on her gutting Xavier. It was a horrible sight, and you almost threw up. You would've gotten away if you hadn't stepped on that damn twig.

You were still traumatized just like Xavier was. He was trapped in an oven, and you got your neck slit open. It was a nightmare and you would do anything to escape. Only you couldn't because you were trapped in purgatory.

Montana and Xavier tried to persuade you into killing with them, but you said no because you weren't a killer. And of course they took offense to that and now they hate you.

Chet was kind of cool with you but he did have it out for Margaret considering she killed him too. But you wouldn't stoop down to Margaret fucking Booth's level.

And then there was Ray and the old timers, you just never forgave Ray for being a coward and leaving you guys so you basically had no one to talk to there.

But there was new people, and you did try to warn them and get them out of there ASAP but Montana and Xavier always got to them before they could actually step out of Redwood.

There was only one thing that could make this shithole a tiny bit better, and that was Brooke Thompson. But she was in prison and that broke your heart into pieces. She was innocent and she would most likely die in there.

But now it was 1989, and Margaret was setting up for the music festival. Chet was still planning on getting his vengeance and Montana and Xavier continued killing people on the daily which only made you Ray and the old timers more annoyed.

"This isn't you Brooke and you know it." Donna sighed, pinning Brooke against the cabin. "Maybe you just need to see a familiar face. You miss her, don't you?"

Brooke nodded, tears streaming down her cheek. "More than you know."

"Let's go find her then." Donna slowly released her grip on Brooke, "But we have to be careful. Montana–"

"Fuck her." Brooke spat, "No one is gonna get in the way of me seeing my fucking girlfriend. I haven't seen her in five years!"

"You'll see her, Brooke. Do you know any places she could be at? Somewhere you two hung out in '84?"

Brooke put a finger on her chin, "I know Montana hangs out by the dock so she won't be there..." Brooke trailed off, "We had our first time in Xavier's van but that's long gone by now."