Chapter 18:The Final Exams Part 1

Mr.Aizawa:Alright Class,as you all know the final exams are coming,there will be two parts,the first one being the written part where you have to write a test and the practical ine which i can't give you any information,except the fact that you will be fighting and also those who pass the exam will be allowed to go to the training camp,those who don't pass will stay in summer school hell,alright that is all,class dismissed.

*Aizawa then left the classroom*

Kaminari:I HAVENT STUDIED AT ALL,BECAUSE OF THE SPORTS FEST AND THE INTERSHIPS!*He said ranking 20/20 in the midterms,mina was close to him too laughins sarcastically,ranking 19/20*

Tokoyami:Indeed*He said ranking 14/20*

Sato:Midterms,well whe haven't covered much since starting school,so the mideterms weren't that hard,but since it's u.a. we are talking about the finals aren't going to be easy*he said ranking 12/20 while talking to koda ranking 11/20*

Mineta:Sucks,there is going to be a practicall exam too*He said ranking 9/20,he also had some bandages in body*

Mina:We thought you were one of us!

Kaminari:People like you are only loved when they are stupid!*He said at mineta*

Mineta:Such is life

Midoriya:Ashido,Kaminari let's all do our best so we can all go to the traininf camp!*he said smiling,ranking 2/20*

Lida:Yes*He said chopping his hand in the air,ranking 3/20*

Todoroki:Haven't you been attending class?How could you possibly fail?*he said ranking 5/20*

Kaminari:Words hurt you know!

Yaoyorozu:You two,if it's academics you need help with I could lend you a hand*she said ranking 1/20*

Jiro:Hey Yaomomo,could you help me too,im not as bad as them but I need help with quadratic functions*she said ranking 7/20*

Sero:Could you help me with classical japanese as well?*he said ranking 17/20*

Oojiro:Me too*he said ranking 8/20*

Yaoyorozu:Yes of course!But I will need someone else to tutor all of you

Jiro:How about your brocoli haired boyfriend

Yaoyorozu:How do you know about that!?
*She said blushing*

Jiro:Mina

Yaoyorozu:Oh,that explains it,anyway I guess Izu could help us

Midoriya:With what could I help you with?

Yaoyorozu:Well could you help me with tutoring them?

Midoriya:I don't reallt kn-

Yaoyorozu:Please? Izu~*She said making puppy eyes*

Midoriya:"Those damn eyes"*He thought*
Alright Alright I will Help

Mina:She has total control over him*she said to jiro covering her mouth with her left hand

Jiro:Yeah,just like I thought

Midoriya:*Falled anime style*

*Timeskip to the day of the practical exam*

Sero:Why are all the teachers here?

Sato:I have a bad feeling about this...

Nezu:That is because you students will be paired in 2 and fight against us teachers in a 2 vs 1 battle format

class A1:WHAT!?

Mineta:But most of us would lose if we fought even one of you guys,your too strong!

Cementoss:That is true,that's why we will have these wrist weights that slow us down, developed by the support course

Midoriya:"So hatsume must have helped in the project knowing her,I hope they really work"*he thought sweatdroping*

Aizawa:Now the pairs will be:First Izuku Midoriya and Katsuki Bakugou against...

All MightME!*He said as he crashed to the ground*

Midoriya:We are up against

Bakugou:The Number One Hero

Midoriya & Bakugou:All Might...

All Might:You will have to work together to beat me you two.Im expecting alot from you noobies

Midoriya & Bakugo:*Gulp*

*Timeskip because all the pairings will be the same as in the anime,the only diffrent battles will be the All Might vs Bakugo and Midoriya battle and Eraserhead vs momo and shoto battle all the rest will be the same*

All Might:Alright we are here,im going in.When the gate opens you walk in to take the exam,good luck you two

*All might then got it the urban area arena*

Bakugou:Alright Deku what's the plan

Midoriya:Huh!?

Bakugou:Why are you acting so suprised!?

Midoriya:I thought that you wanted to make the plan

Bakugou:Let's be honest,you have more experience with fighting villains than me,you also survived the encounter with the hero killer and defeated that Bird Guy at the USJ and you know All Might more than I do,so I rather team up with you and follow you plan so I can pass,so hurry up and make that f****ing plan,we are running out of time.

Midoriya:O-Okay,here is the plan

*Some minutes later*

*The gate to the arena opens*

Bakugou:Be ready nerd

Midoriya:Remember the plan and we will be able to win this,I hope

*Once they entered wind pressure started coming in front of them*

Bakugou:He is here!*He said covering his face*

All Might:Who gives a damn about the city,are you ready heroes because i am here,and this is no test,if you think it is then you aren't heroes at all*he said glaring at them*

Alright that is it for part 1 guys part 2 will be out as soon as I finish it so bear with me,also thanks alot for the 3K+ Reads.