CHAPTER 2

Povs Veronica
After offering Marcus a drink, he kisses Lisa and wishes us good night.
- Tell me what happened Lisa, why are you so happy? - I ask her.
She starts having a series of panic attacks and laughs nervously, and as if someone could hear us, she looks around.
-Amooo come on tell me- I insist.
- Well ... Marcus told me "I love you" for the first time !!
He screams, and I start laughing happily with her.
"Seriously ?!" I shout.
-YESSS! And then I told him too and we kissed! It was too good-. 
-Your life is like a movie, fuck! - I say -but of those extraordinarily beautiful in American style, with the cool guy who falls in love with the beautiful girl, who doesn't realize he is.
"Look, I was single too two months ago, so you don't have to break down like that," she says.
-But the fact is that I am a person to stay indoors with TV turned on infinitely on sports channels or with the Casa de Papel-, -your love for the professor does not beat anyone- she says laughing and I join. I sigh.
- I only say that nobody will ever love me like you two do; he is a physician, and when I lean on something he is fucking true. "You're just shooting crap ..." she says.
- Okay now I have to go do something important, good night! - I kissed her cheek and closed in her room running.
Strange....
She will only be in high spirits for what happened to her, but I'm used to it and I understand that whatever Lisa does, she doesn't do it to hurt others; so I go back to my book and, once put on the sofa, opening the last page, it doesn't seem true to me that I managed to finish it.