CHAPTER 5

Povs Marcus
I get a message from Lara while I'm having breakfast and I remember the call from the night before.
-Robert? - I call waiting for an answer or a nod from my friend who hasn't left his room yet, as for the rest of the past three months. -I know that the break with Leila hurt you, but you can't ignore even your best friend! - I say trying to convince him to let him out, but I think reminding him of Leila wasn't a good idea.
-I'm coming in! - I shout as I open the door of his room but it's still dark and I see the outline of my best friend slumped on the bed, thank god he didn't hear me before.
I start to shake it and since he doesn't wake up I take a glass of water that he had on the bedside table and flip it over in his face.
He opens his eyes immediately and first decides to send me to that country in Russian, then he remembers that I don't understand anything of the Cyrillic and corrects himself making me an innocentissimo medio.
- Good day to you too - I say laughing.
-Why are you here? - he mumbles, without even wanting an answer, but only as a warning of the ‘if you don't go out right away, I'll kick you -because today is a beautiful day and I think we should have a lunch outside, we haven't done it for an eternity and now that for the summer break of the competitions we are free and also in the company of Lara, I think you should go out with us today and finally meet her -. Should I be a third person in comfort all afternoon thinking about how pathetic the abandonment of leila was and end up crying in a bathroom? no thanks friend - he says putting his face back in the pillow.
"Listen, it happened three months ago and he didn't give up because he didn't love you anymore, but because after seven months where you were always away he didn't hold a long-distance relationship, almost immediately repenting."
Robert is one year older than me, (even if you don't think so), he is now only a few days away, but despite his maturity and intelligence he is also very sensitive and I'm almost sure, despite Vittoria being very pretty, who won't forget her relationship with Leila very easily (although I will soon find out that I was wrong about this).
They have been together for seven months, in some ways but also little, but his attachment and feelings towards her have been profound since day one, I wish he would forget it, but after three months a rag is still reduced and I don't think it will never pass. I have definitely lost hope and our mental coach at prema Academy is also giving up. So I decide to call Lara and get some advice.