CHAPTER 4

Povs Lisa
When I hear the alarm I get up immediately, go to the bathroom and brush my teeth.
In the kitchen I make a coffee, because I know that convincing Veronica to do things is easier or at least not impossible with a good cappuccino.
Still in my pajamas I head to the couch and jump to the free part to bounce my beloved roommate.
She opens her eyes just before falling off the couch and pounding his face against the floor, that's how he'll kill me for good. "What are you doing?" - is the first thing he says, followed immediately by a laugh and a middle finger.
-Someone got up on the wrong foot today- dico.
- It's different I didn't even put my foot down, but my face! - she screams at me and I can't help but laugh, noticing the red circle on her cheek due to the blow just taken; on the other hand when he goes into the kitchen and finds coffee with ready-made biscuits he gives me an amused smile.
While he eats with taste and seems to be back in a good mood, I decide to introduce the topic, remembering and recommending me not to mention Robert Shwartzman, Marcus's best friend.
-Then, today Marcus and I go out for lunch and we'll do a lap.
"Well," she replies without even raising her eyes from the sugar that falls on the cappuccino froth.
-What programs do you have? - I ask "I think I'll watch the games like every Saturday," he says.
- Wouldn't you like to change a little? - I tell her.
-You are right- she realizes and my eyes light up.
But the joy fades when you after a sip of coffee ends the sentence -I think I will start a new series, nice idea thanks- he says smiling at me.
I want to slam my face against the table so many times that I find myself with my head stuck ..... how is it possible for a teenager to live at home?
The only thing he does as an outdoor activity is shopping!
-I was actually thinking of an exit ... with me and Marcus .
She looks at me badly and answers me with a sharp -no-.
- Have Veronica not make you pray! Marcus asked me about the lie, I think to myself. -You've let us know about you, do you remember?
When going to the bathroom by chance in Piazza Duomo in Milan, you crashed and brought it to me to introduce it to me! - I say. -I remember how I made you known, exactly two months and two weeks ago- smiles - today is 15-
I am reminded of a brilliant idea.
-That's why you have to go out with us today, to celebrate-.
-I don't know Lara ... I wanted to stay at home ....- she says, - so the sofa does not run away Veronica! And then if you go out, I swear I'll buy you a top-up for your phone. Are you with me?
I ask her knowing that to buy new songs she would never say no to a recharge.
He looks at me with a murderous look - they are not worth the blackmail - she says and then immediately adds - just as long as you take the twenty-five and not fifteen, if you don't I don't even clean my feet - he says. -I'm! - I conclude and while we end the breakfast happily, I write to Marcus who is ready for Veronica.