2

╔═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╗
chapter 2: egg tart
╚═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╝

your morning routine consists of getting up at 5a

your morning routine consists of getting up at 5a.m., making a cup of coffee that you think was way overly bitter for your liking, and making sure that you don't look like a disaster had just occured the night before. and as a fashion major, looking like a train wreck was not on the list.

throwing on a plain white blouse along with a plaid skirt and a red scarf, you decided that that would be your outfit for today. quickly drinking down your coffee in one go, you grabbed your bag and files full of sketches before heading to the lecture hall.

once you entered the hall, your eyes immediately searched for your best friend, taehyung. it wasn't hard to find him since he had recently dyed his hair into an aqua blue, which you admit it actually suits him.

you see him on his phone, sitting at the second row with his hair styled up today, wearing an oversized button down shirt along with a pair or ripped jeans. "morning tae, looking good." you complimented and taehyung immediately has that glowing look on his face, "don't i always?"

you playfully roll your eyes and let out a little giggle before he asks, "already thought of a design for the project?"

you groaned in response, "sadly, not yet. i just can't find my inspiration." and taehyung hums in response. "bummer. i'm going for an angel themed design. totally not inspired by jimin by the way." he announces and you snort at his words, "yeah, sure."

taehyung lets out a chuckle, "fine, fine. you caught me. it's not my fault he's so adorable though." he gushes and you fake a gag which he glares at you for it.

"oh i forgot to tell you that my friend is transferring here today. he majors in psychology. smart kid, i envy that lil shit." he chuckles again and your right brow rose. "what's his name?" you prop your chin on your palm. taehyung shrugs, "you probably don't know him, but his name is jungkook." he says and your head slips off your palm the second after. you stare at him wide eyed, trying to take in what he had just said.

it probably wasn't the same jungkook, you thought. there are more than hundreds of people named jungkook in seoul, so the possibility of the jungkook mentioned by taehyung was mr.jeon's son was like 1 out of 10. but you ask taehyung anyway just to make sure.

"is his name jeon jungkook?"

please don't let it be that asshole. please don't let it be that asshole, please don't let it be that asshole! you chanted in your head. but when you saw how taehyung chirps up, you know you're fucked up.

"how'd you know! do you know him?"

you gave him a nervous laugh along with a dismissive wave, "i've seen him a few times.....but we never talked." you tell him and he nods.