Honey moon to paradise

After we had finished eating I led him to the big bed and cuffed both his hands the bed post I spread his legs open and got on my knees and grabbed the whipped cream and sprayed it all over his large erection. I took him all in with my mouth and swirled my tongue around his tip. I licked him clean and felt his muscles tighten. I stopped just before he exploded in my mouth. I took of the hand cuffs made him lay on his stomachs and gave him a back rub. I then layer down and it was his turn. He hand cuffed me to the bed posts and got and went to the bathroom. He came back with a warm washcloth and wiped my face, arms, and finally my legs. He slipped off my barely there panties and lifted the see through skirt up so that it laid across my stomach. He put his head down and began to eat me out. After that he finally entered me and uncuffed me. I went to the bathroom and took the longest shower turning my skin raw. I was disgusted with myself but my plan was finally in action. When I got out of the shower he was already asleep. I got into bed and fell asleep as far away from him as possible.

I was awaken at 5:30am to Adam shaking my arm.

Adams POV

Last night was the best I didn't even expect her to do that. This will make the rest of the honeymoon even more exciting. We needed to get to the airport by 6:30. So we could make our flight at 7:15. She doesn't know where we're going so it will be the biggest surprise she's ever had. I was taking her to Jamaica for three days. I was already packed and ready so I woke her and headed up stairs to make her some breakfast. This is the life i've been waiting to have for the longest. I made so scrambled eggs, bacon, and toast. She came up in a blue summer dress and white flip flops. God she was beautiful. Once we finished everything we headed out to the car and to the airport to our wonderful vacation spot the Virgin Islands.