When Will This End 6

SEXUAL CONTENT......

Adam's POV.

I checked her pulse it was faint but she had one.  I really needed to get my anger in check.   I lifted her limp body and placed it gently on the bed.  I tied her arms to the bed posts and took off her dress leaving her in just her thin laced panties.  Her breasts were so smooth looking and perky.  I just wanted to touch them so bad but I refused I would wait til she woke up, and until then she was on punishment.  I headed to my office and read a book before turning out the lights and heading to the room.  I almost forgot I went around to the night table and picked up the silver diamond ring and placed it on her tiny finger.  I kissed her good night and fell asleep. 

1 Week later

She still hasn't woken up, I went to check up on her.  I walked into the room and noticed she was actually up.

"Thank God your up baby I was started to get worried." I explained.

That's when she broke into uncontrollable sobs.

"Oh baby your alright, Sarah there is no reason to cry".  She stopped and I had a sudden burst of energy.

"It's Carol."  She whispered.

"I know baby that's what I said".  I said shocked at her tone.

"No you didn't", she said slowly, "you called me Sarah." 

"Oh I'm sorry baby".  I said.

"Stop calling me that".  She spat.

"Call you what".  I asked puzzled.

"Baby, stop calling me baby I don't love you, let alone like you".  She spat through gritted teeth.

"Now stop that tone of voice with me, I don't want to hurt you baby".  I said, getting irritated with the way she spoke to me.

Carol's POV

Just when I thought that I didn't have enough energy to argue I did.

"Stop it, just stop I get that you need help and that you're clearly crazy.  We are going to switch roles so I'm going to lay down some rules. "

"1 don't you dare cal me baby."

"2 we aren't getting married."

He stopped me before I got to three.

"Yes we are, and you will love me".  He got clear in my face. 

"Whatever".   I gave him great attitude.

"There will be punishments for you and your attitude.  So don't think about testing me baby."

SEXUAL CONTENT BEYOND THIS POINT.

What the hell if he thinks I will like it hes beyond crazy.  He untied me hands and led them to his pants.  He grabbed my hair and yanked hard.

"I want you to undo my pants slowly ". He stated.

I did what he said.

"Now take the underwear off to."  He smirked like this was pleasing for both of us.

I gagged.  My hand accidentally rubbed against his large shaft.  He forced my head down.  He leaned down and told me to suck.  I slowly put my mouth on his shaft and made sure my mouth was as wide as possible so I didn't have to touch it as much.  He shoved it into my mouth.  He began to grunt the was about to cum when I bite down as hard as I could and made sure that it hurt.  This only brought him more pleasure.  So I yanked on it with my teeth and when he tried to pull out I bite down harded and made him yell in pain.  I acted like I enjoyed it.

"So how was I".  I asked trying to hide the smirk coming to my face.

"Oh just a bit ruff baby, but I bet its your first one so I'll show you later".  He said. 

I was disgusted I knew how to do things.  He flipped us over so he was on top.  If I wanted to be believable I had to do things like I was a slut.  He started kissing me all over my face.  I hated to admit it but if he didn't kidnap me I probably enjoy this.  He began to go lower til he licked in between my breasts.  He jumped up and headed out of the room.  I jumped up and looked in the closet, I found some sexy playboy outfit and put it on.  Not to turn him on but to make the rape prolonged.  He came back in with whipped cream.  I had just settled back into the bed and he checked me out.

"Oh I like this better Carol."  His voice came out husky.

I smiled even though I felt the vomit come up my throat. 

He undressed me slowly and covered me in whip-cream and licked every spot clean.

I tired to imagine something different so I didn't throw up every where.

He positioned himself and my entrance and jammed himself in.  He went in harder and fast than ever before.  Each thrust becoming worst than the one before.  He finally released and got out of me.  He went to shower not before tieing me back up to the post.  I cried myself to sleep, feeling used dirty.  I just wanted to go home.