3

The one said to be Jin looked like the one that stopped me from stealing I said to myself, but my thought was interrupted.  "Lame" Taehyung scoffed. The two boys looked at us confused like. "Friends are overrated, who needs them?" I added. The two boys then whispered something to each other. "Aren't you too friends?" Hoseok asked. Me and Taehyung looked over to each other then started laughing so hard I fell to the floor. "Us? Friends?" Taehyung let out. I facepalmed while I was laughing. "That was funny, you guys are hilarious" Taehyung said pretending to wipe a single tear.

"Wait what's your name?" The Jimin kid asked pointing to me and Taehyung. "Yeah we all introduced ourselves" Jungkook added. "Oh right" I giggled trying to slow down my breathe. "I'm Y/n this is Taehyung" I said as he rested his arm on my shoulder. "Sounds like our type of people" Jungkook said. "Oh shit I heard something about you" Taehyung said pointing to Jungkook. "You bully?" He asked. "Yeah just a bit" Jungkook said. That Jin and Hoseok appeared to tense at his words. Definitely fallen angels.

"Nice" Taehyung said giving Jungkook a fist bump. "Well we do have to get going" I said patting Taehyung on the back. "We will see you around" Taehyung added. We turned around and made eye contact with the angels as both our eyes flashed black. Our eyes went back to normal as we started walking backwards and stepped on the edge. "Bye sweethearts" I waved as me and Taehyung jumped down. Jungkook, Jimin, Hoseok and Jin rushed toward the edge as they looked over it. "Dang that was some sick park core" I heard Jimin say. After that I just ignored it as me and Taehyung walked off.

Hoseok pov.
It was me and Jin's first day of school since we were sent off and I was excited. I was so happy for today. "Today is gonna be great!" I exclaimed. "Don't forget the mission Hobi" Jin chuckled.

........
It was already lunch time and today was amazing just like I thought. "Hey do you want to get something to eat?" I asked. "Um I don't think so I heard school food isn't to good, it might ruin human food for me" Jin replied laughing toward the end. "Okay let's go to the roof" I said as we walked up the stairs. It already sounded like people were up there.

"I'm Jimin, this is Jungkook" A boy said. I then heard a girl say "Nice" as I pushed the door open. All eyes were on me and Jin. "Hi I'm Hoseok and this is Jin, I hope we can all be friends" I gleamed. "Lame" One of the boys said scoffing. Me and Jin both looked confused. "Friends are overrated, who needs them?" The girl added. Are humans usually this rude? Jin then pulled me closer to him a bit. "God said something about risen demon, do you think they are some?" Jin whispered. "Hmm maybe" I added. "But that girl looks like the one I helped at the store" Jin said. "Well let's see how they answer my question" I said.

"Aren't you too friends?" I asked. They both looked toward each other then started laughing, the girl even fell to the floor. "Us? Friends?" The boy let out. The girl then facepalmed while she was laughing. "That was funny, you guys are hilarious" The boy said pretending to wipe a single tear.

"Wait what's your name?" Jimin asked pointing to the two. I hope I'm right on his name "Yeah we all introduced ourselves" Jungkook added. "Oh right" She giggled. "I'm Y/n this is Taehyung" She said as he rested his arm on her shoulder. "Sounds like our type of people" Jungkook said. "Oh shit I heard something about you" The boy said pointing to Jungkook. "You bully?" He asked. "Yeah just a bit" Jungkook said. Me and Jin tensed at his words, but I think we hid it well.

"Nice" Taehyung said giving Jungkook a fist bump. "Well we do have to get going" Y/n said patting Taehyung on the back. "We will see you around" Taehyung added. They turned around and made eye contact with the me and Jin as both their eyes flashed black. They then went back to normal as they started walking backwards and stepped on the edge. "Bye sweethearts" Y/n said waving as they jumped down. Me, Jungkook, Jimin, and Jin rushed toward the edge trying to see what happened. "Dang that was some sick park core" Jimin said. Y/n and Taehyung then walked off. "We need to get going to" Jin said. "Alright dude" Jungkook chuckled as me and Jin left the roof.

"Definitely risen demon" Jin sighed. "Well what do we do now?" I asked. "I don't know, let's talk to God and ask" Jin said rubbing his temples. We then walked into a janitors closet and transported home. "God?" Jin questioned looking up. A flash of pure white light appeared as he was then right in front of us. "Yes my children?" He asked smiling. "We may have encountered some risen demon, what should we do?" Jin asked. "Well, I'm guessing we aren't the only one trying to figure out who's behind this" He said chuckling. "We don't need any trouble, so don't do anything" He said smiling.

"Just make sure you keep the innocents safe from them" He added. "They are probably trying to lay low anyways" Jin said just then we heard some shouting coming from the neighbors. "Taehyung I will rip your balls off and put them in my spaghetti!" Someone that sounded like Y/n yelled. "That actually sounds like the girl we met today who is a risen demon" I said giggling as I rubbed the back of my neck. "Seems like me and Lucifer have the same idea" God added.

"Well I have to go give some guidance to Taehyun and Soobin I can hear them calling" He said as again the white light reappeared and he disappeared. "This might be harder than I thought" Jin chuckled. "Yeah, you may be right" I added. "Do you have any idea of who at that school it may be?" I asked. "I have a few ideas" Jin said.