8

"Hoseok I'm heading out for a bit." I heard Jin's voice speak and then the front door open then shut. Where is he off too? I questioned myself but shook it off as I looked over at my clock. "6am perfect time to get up" I said out loud as I got out of bed and started my daily routine.

Y/n pov.
"Wake your lazy ass up before I shove a medal rod up it and use you as a puppet" What sounded like Yoongi said and then a pillow happened to hit me in the side of the head. "Dude what the hell!?" I said turning over. "You need to get up idiot." He said throwing the pillow to the ground. "I've never had to get up this early before why now!?" I yelled just a bit, mad at the fact I had to get up at 6am. "Well today is the first day for your spy shit so you need to get a start on it" He said walking to the door with his hands behind his back. "Five more minutes" I said throwing my blanket over my head.

"Oh hell no" He said as he grabbed my feet and yanked me out of the bed. I landed hard on the floor with a thud. "Fine!" I yelled getting up to get ready. This is the worst time to get up in the morning I said to myself as I made my way to the bathroom.

Once I was done getting ready I made my way to the door, Yoongi had something to do or something so he was making us walk since he doesn't trust either of us with a car. "You know I can think of millions of way to kill someone with my bare hands!" Taehyung yelled. He was very opposed to the idea of walking to school. "But if I let you guys drive the car there is a higher possibility of you killing someone and we need to lay low." Yoongi said grabbing his cup of coffee and the keys off the counter. "I'm actually thinking of one of those ways right now" Taehyung said softly eyeing Yoongi. "Bye fuckers" Yoongi said walking out of the door.

"Ugh!" Taehyung yelled grabbing his bag. "Let's go" He huffed. I walked out of the front door and immediately made eye contact with Hoseok who was on my left. We both were walking down the steps while we kept eye contact. What is he doing? I questioned myself. "Hey guys!" He yelled out running up toward us. "Um hi" I replied. "What are you guys doing on this lovely morning?" He questioned looking up to the sky at the end of his sentence. "We um yeah we have to walk to school" Taehyung said. "Really? Me too" He said giggling at the end of his sentence. "Well I guess I'll tag along with you guys then." He said and began to walk beside me.

"Where is the other one?" Taehyung questioned, the other one was his mission but if he isn't here then how is he suppose to complete his task. "Oh he had to go somewhere this morning that's why I'm walking, he should be back at school later" Hoseok replied and me and Taehyung raised an eyebrow in each other's direction.

Finally lunch time, not because I wanted food but because I needed to watch Hoseok and I have no idea where he is the rest of the day. "I could go accidentally stumble upon his record" I whispered to myself. I began walking toward the office with Taehyung following behind when Jungkook swept him off his feet, literally. I nodded to Taehyung letting him know he can go and I started to walk faster. I made it to the office and slipped through the door easily so that the bell didn't ring to alert the front desk. I crawled against the desk so they couldn't see me and then silently made my way into a filing room by using my ability to fade through the door. I looked at the list of students on the wall and found Hoseok's name.

Jung Hoseok it read. I opened the cabinet for the J's and flipped through to find Jung. I then pulled out Hoseok's file to find it relatively empty which makes some sense since he just got here but god still could have given him some background info. I flipped through the pages it had his birthday his classes but that's it. "Come on god you could have done better than this" I said out loud looking through the stuff to see if anything good popped up. There was nothing but it seemed like a few pages were ripped out. I decided to look for that other kids. "What was his name?" I questioned trying to remember. "Something Seok Jin" I said to myself as I skimmed the names written on the wall.

Kim Seokjin it said. I flipped to the Kim's and found his file. Just as I was about to open it I heard the door squeak so I looked up and then the alarm went off. I quickly put the file back where it belonged and crawled as fast as I could out of the door. I looked back at the door and noticed the lock seemed to have something off about it. I made it out of the office and ran straight to the roof. "Someone set off a trigger to alert the system" I said to myself. Who would do that and why would they do it? I questioned myself. "Hey what's up?" Taehyung questioned walking up toward me. "I found Hoseok's file but some pages were missing and then I tried to look through the other dudes and someone set the alarm off on me." I said. I genuinely didn't know who would do that but I needed to find out somehow.

"Are you serious?" Taehyung questioned and I nodded. "Hey... woah everything alright?" Jungkook questioned, I'm pretty sure he could see my frustration and Taehyung himself seemed a little pissed. "Yeah, I was just trying to steal something from the office and someone set off the alarm" I replied. "Oh damn that sucks" He replied. "Did they get you?" Taehyung questioned and I shook my head as in no. It was silent for a moment until Jimin popped his head into the conversation. "You know... if the alarm went off and the didn't catch you then they'll check the cameras." Jimin said. "And? I don't really care about getting caught if you haven't noticed." I said laughing a little bit.

"Yes I realize butttt if they catch you it won't help you get what you want and then people will suspect you for things" He said. "He's right" Taehyung said thinking on Jimin's words. "Well what can we do?" I questioned. "Well me and Jungkook could help you hack the cameras whipping the evidence that you were there and if you really want to know who set the alarm off we can find out on there" He said. "Alright I guess we're gonna hack the school" I said and both Jimin and Jungkook got out their computers.

A/n; Sorry I haven't been active lately, I've been busy but I'll try to publish more

~Jae㊙️💞