7

Y/n pov.
8:05
"Alright, where are they?" I questioned looking around the library. "Do you think they'd be in here right now?" Taehyung asked. "Well where else would they be before class" I replied. "They might not be here yet, so let's go to the roof" He said. "You're right let's go" I said and we walked out.

Hoseok pov.
"Alright where are they?" I asked looking around the library. "Are you sure they would be in here?" Jin questioned. "I mean where else could they be" I replied. "Let's head to the roof they usually hang around there" He said. "Ah you're right, but it's only 8:06 I don't know if they are even here yet" I said. "True, but it wouldn't hurt to look" Jin said and we made our way to the roof.

We walked up the stairs and we could already hear some voices. "I think they are on to us" One voice said. "They won't catch on just watch out" Another said and it was silent for a moment and me and Jin both had our ears pressed against the door. I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned around to see Y/n floating in front of me eyes black. I smiled and she waved as she pushed me and Jin through the door.

"Ease dropping I see?" She said walking over us. "Anyone would ease drop if they heard someone talking about someone being on to us" I replied dusting myself off. "Oh look you caught me red handed" She said holding her hands up. "Or have you just caught Taehyung and Jungkook playing video games angel?" She questioned and I looked over towards the boys to see them playing on their mobile devices. "They're coming!" Jungkook yelled. "I told you they'd catch us!" Taehyung yelled back.

"Oh" Me and Jin said in unison. "So what were you hoping to catch us on?" She asked arms crossed and an eyebrow arched. "Uh you know drugs" I coughed out the first thing that came to mind. "Hm yeah drugs" She replied tapping her foot. "Alright well we should get going" Jin said and we began to walk away.

Once we were sure we were away we stopped walking. "Drugs really?" Jin questioned. "Its the first thing that came to mind!" I tried to defend myself. "We need to keep a close eye on them" Jin replied. "Yeah and we can't let them know" I added. "You're right, they can't find out or it could end us but for now let's get to class" Jin said and we started to walk away.

Y/n pov.
Once we got to the roof Jungkook was already there so we all began to chat. "Hey where's Jimin?" I asked looking around. "He had like a doctors appointment today" Jungkook said chuckling. "Alright" I replied. "Hey Taehyung do you play pubg?" He asked. "I mean duh" Taehyung replied. "Dude bet, let's play a game real quick" Jungkook replied and they began to type on their phones.

"I think they are on to us" Taehyung said. "They won't catch on just watch out" Jungkook replied. I then heard some movement outside of the door and decided to transport out to see what it was. I saw the angels at the door with their ears pressed against it so I tapped their shoulders. One smiled at me and I waved in response as I sent them flying through the door.

"Ease dropping I see?" I asked walking over them. "Anyone would ease drop if they heard someone talking about someone being on to us" One replied dusting themselves off. "Oh look you caught me red handed" I replied holding my hands up. "Or have you just caught Taehyung and Jungkook playing video games angel?" I questioned, but I recieved no response. "They're coming!" Jungkook yelled. "I told you they'd catch us!" Taehyung yelled back.

"Oh" They said in unison. "So what were you hoping to catch us on?" I asked crossing my arms with an eyebrow raised. "Uh you know drugs" The angel stuttered. "Hm yeah drugs" I replied tapping my foot. "Alright well we should get going" The other said and they began to walk away. I waited a moment until I knew they had a good lead and then decided to follow behind them. "We need to keep a close eye on them" One said. "Yeah and we can't let them know" The other added. "You're right, they can't find out or it could end us but for now let's get to class" The other replied said and they started walking off.

Oh yeah they are definitely up to something.
......
"I have an idea, how about we keep a close eye on those angels like kinda like spying?" Taehyung questions throwing the ball back into the wall. "Good idea Tae" I said stopping myself from pacing. "So tomorrow we just need to pay attention" I add. "You guys are just gonna make it harder on yourselves" Yoongi said chuckling. "How?" I questioned. "Look if you both try to go after them trust me it won't work, half the time like one gets one angel the other gets the other" Yoongi suggest and he honestly had a good idea going.

"Rock paper scissors?" I questioned. "Alright but who gets who?" Taehyung asked. "Winner gets the one with broad shoulders" I say and he nods. "You're on" He says smirking. "Rock paper scissors shoot!" We say in unison. I decided to go with rock since Taehyung usually picks scissors first anyways, but I guess he caught onto my trick. "Haha I get the shoulder guy!" He exclaims. "Mhm, whatever, now we'll start tomorrow" I reply heading up to my room.

Hoseok pov.
"Why not instead of us going after both of them you get Y/n and I get Taehyung?" Jin questioned and I understood why he said that. "You do have a good idea there, but why do I get Y/n?" I questioned, not really sure of his choosing. "I just felt it would best fit for you" Jin shrugged and I nodded. "I'll keep an eye on Taehyung while you watch after Y/n, remember don't let her catch on, they are smart so that just means we have to be even smarter." Jin said and I nodded my head in agreement. "Alright well I need to finish my science project, I'll see you in the morning goodnight Jin" I said smiling as I walked up the stairs to my bedroom.

"Sleep well Hoseok!" He yelled back. I sat and my desk and began the documentation when some thoughts crossed my mind. Why would a devils servant do something good? This part honestly confused me, even if she was working with the overthrower she still is a devils servant so what caused her to do something right for once? Is she different? Or is it just a coincidence? "Ah Hoseok stop thinking like that you're gonna hurt yourself" I say out loud as I make my way to my bed. I certainly didn't want to make up all of these ridiculous theories so I let sleep take me once again...

A/n; Hoseok why no theories? 👀

~Jae🤓