New Vampire.

We all sat around Elena who was on the couch. Damon was stood up leaning on the back of the sofa Elena was laid on.

I was sat next to Alaric, my dad, and Caroline and Stefan sat next to each other who looked very nervous. Jeremy was sat down with the dead Elena.

Elena gasped and we all jumped when she sat up from her position. She was breathing heavy and put a hand up to her chest.

"How, what, how am I here?" She questioned us and we all looked at each other. "Well Caroline lost control and well she drove up a bridge with you and Harper in the car..." Stefan explained and Elena looked at me.

"Are you?" She asked me and I shook my head. "No I'm not, Damon saved me and Caroline tried to save you. But she was too late," I explained and Alaric grabbed my hand lightly.

"Am I?" She asked and we nodded our heads. She let out a tearful oh and started to cry. Stefan stood up and held her in his arms.

"Your not a vampire yet, your in transition and if you don't feed you'll die." Damon says with a little attitude, I mean when does Damon not use attitude.

"But I don't want to be a vampire," Elena starts and I looked at Alaric who is shaking his head.

"Well we cant loose you! Why don't you think of anyone else other then yourself and what you want! You want to die but I will literally break Elena." Jeremy cries and shouts and I stand up.

"Jeremy, come into the living room." I take Jeremy the living room. He stands there for a couple of seconds before smashing his body into mine.

He hugging the life out of me and I feel tears fall onto my shoulder. "Jeremy you will not loose your sister," I explain and he nods.

We walked back into the living room and I saw Damon sitting down with Elena and Stefan and Caroline was gone.

"Where have they gone?" I questioned them. Damon put his hand over his lips. "Get down!" He shouts and I bend down onto the ground.

He speeds over to me and covers my body. I huddle into his as I hear Elena scream and Jeremy ran with Alaric.

When the shooting stopped I looked around and saw Elena was gone and Alaric and Jeremy was stood outside looking.

"Who- What was that?" I asked scared and Damon raised his eyebrow. "I think I have an idea." Damon says speeding out and I chased him out.

I looked around for him but he wasn't anywhere. Then everything went black.

3rd view

Harper woke up with a shooting pain in her leg. She looked down and saw a gun shot in it and she winced when she tried to move.

When she looked next to her she saw Stefan and he looked very pale and sweaty.

"Stefan?" She croaked out out and his weak head looked at Harper with sorry. "I'm so sorry, you must be in so much pain. They won't listen to me," he explains and Harper nodded.

"Someone please just let the poor human girl out!" A British voice shouted from another cell.

"That was Rebekah, Klaus's sister." Harper sighed but smiled at the fact she was saving her.

"How do we know your telling the truth." One of the guards say and Rebekah scoffed. "Take the bullet out of the poor girl and she won't heal." Rebekah answered and the guards opened the doors to Harper's and Stefan's cell.

The guard reached into Harper's leg and she cried out in pain when they took the bullet from her.

"Don't hurt the little lady!" Rebekah shouted, the guards stopped and saw I wasn't healing. "The blonde is right." They said and grabbed Harper's arm really right.

She yelled at the pain and when they let go of her she saw a bruise, that's when she realised they was vampires because no human could leave a mark like that.

Harper saw a chair they was sat on and smashed it against the cell. The vampires tried to stop her but failed.

She picked up a huge piece and the vampire grabbed her neck and slammed her against the wall. Stefan tried to get out of the cell they locked.

Harper gasped for air until she got the wooden stake to his heart and she shoved it in him. The other vampire then ran out as he heard a noise from outside.

Harper watched as the vampire went grey and she was in shock from killing someone.

"Harper..." Elena croaked from the cell next to her and Harper looked at her with a tear in her eyes and one rolling down her cheek.

"I need to feed

"I need to feed..." she whispered and Harper knew exactly what she needed to do.