Day of fun, I guess...

I woke up and saw Jeremy next to me on my bed, then I finally remember last night. It included a lot of alcohol and a lot of talking with Jeremy.

I got up and help my head from the headache. I walked out my room and saw Elena standing with Alaric. "Morning..." I groaned.

"Here. Take this." Alaric handed me some aspirin and water. "Thanks." I took the pills and then I heard someone downstairs. "Who's down there?" I ask and Elena looks at Alaric with guilt.

"Who's down there?" I ask demandingly and Elena puts her hands up. "We need to go. Get inside and get ready." Elena says and I roll my eyes and go inside my room.

I see Jeremy awake and he's getting up. He picks up the bottles and take them into his room. "I'm going to get ready." He says as I chuckle. He leaves my room and I get changed.

I walk into my bathroom and brush my teeth and hair, applied my make up, ya know the usual

I walk out the bathroom and see Elena standing there, she was dressed and ready. "Hey? Where are we going?" I ask her and she shrugged.

"Somewhere." We walk down the stairs and to her car. "Also, you might wanna sit in the back. Caroline and Bonnie are coming," I nodded my head and got into the back.

~{}~

I was in the car and Caroline got in the back with me. "Hey." She says and I smile at her. "Elena, where are we going?" I ask and she smirked. "Our secret area." She says and we set off.

We pull up in front of this hill place and they drag me down into the ground. Underneath was a blanket setting with pillows and paintings, it was gorgeous.

"This is where we come to escape... and drink." She offers some vodka and I shook my head thinking about last night.

"So what's going on with you and Damon?" Caroline asks and my phone started ring. Saved by the phone.

"One second..." I say before looking at the caller ID and seeing it was Ric. "I need you to come back. Now." He shouts in the phone which makes me jump.

"Elena, we need to go. Now." I repeat and she nodded her head and we ran up to the car and drove home.

I ran inside because I was really scared. "Ric?" I shout and he popped round the corner from kitchen holding a letter.

"What is that?" I ask and he hands it to me. It was a love letter to Stefan, from me?

Dear Stefan,
                       I tried to keep our relationship a secret but Damon is just getting in the way, stupid dick. I hope one day we can come out to everyone instead of hiding this amazing relationship. I'll see you tonight.
      Lots of love, Harper.

"What is this? Who wrote this." I look at Elena who's facing down smirking. Obviously she did.

"Do you know how upset Damon is?! What if she flips his switch." He asks and I remembered Damon. I didn't even think I just ran out of the house and straight to Damon's.

When I reached the house I opened the door to see Damon with a drink in his hands and his cheeks are wet.

"Damon?" I whispered and I crept round the corner he saw me and put his cup down and wiped his cheeks.

"The letter..." I say as I sit down next to him and he faced me. "I didn't write it." I said and he looks into my eyes, his were full of tears.

"Come on, like I would write a letter if I was going to cheat on your I would at least text someone." I joke and he chuckles. "Relationship?" He questioned and I close my mouth.

"I did not just say relationship!" I face planted into my knees and I he brought my face up to his.

"Sounds great. Relationship." And with that he kisses me. Great now I'm in a relationship with Damon. I mentally smile really brightly.